Chapter TwentySix- Sapnap is a Saviour

"no sign off her" Punz said as they walked in the unexplored area that Dream predicts she will be. The journey took longer that they expected. It took a whole day to get here. The seven day mark was up by now. Technoblade knew that she would have voices now. He didn't exactly feel too bad about it, the voices could possibly help her find her way home or even to them.

"Nope, she's dead" Sapnap bluntly said, Punz elbowed him in the stomach causing him to groan. Technoblade stood still as he glanced around the place.

"Look familiar?" Dream asked as he walked up beside him. Technoblade squinted his eyes at something in the distance. He started to walk away without replying to Dream. Dream, Punz and Sapnap followed him.

Technoblade stopped right outside a hole in the ground, he stopped right at the edge and could see a sea of lava below him. But poking up from the lava he could see some gravel.

He then recognised where they were. This was the place where his voices told him to stop, which saved him and Y/n from walking on top of the gravel and falling.

"Me and Y/n went here when we were looking for a nether castle" Technoblade finally spoke. "the portal is near here"

"Know which direction?" Dream asked.

Technoblade looked around the place as the place became more and more familiar, memories started flooding back in.

"This way" Technoblade said as he started walking off quickly to his left. The three instinctively followed him as Techno took the lead.

After twenty minutes Technoblade stopped in the spot at what he saw. The nether portal with a broken dirt bridge infront of it.

"This is it"

The three walked over to the edge beside him and looked at the bridge.

"do you think she made it?" Punz asked. "it would be hard to get across"

"Technoblade replayed the memory in his head. The two were walking across the bridge, the ghast struck when they were halfway across it. Technoblade made it to the portal, Y/n didn't, she got launched back.

The whole bridge was damaged, he could even see some holes with some fire in the netherrack on the main land where they were standing.

Based of this knowledge he could tell that after she got launched, she landed back on the bridge and started running back to the mainland while being shot at by the ghast. The ghast even continued when she got onto solid ground.

"She survived" Technoblade said as his hopes rised.

"No way she did, you said that she got shot at and flew back a few metres" Sapnap said.

"the first shot by the ghast was when we were halfway across the bridge, meaning the first half of the bridge should fully be in tack, but no it isn't" Technoblade said as he gestured towards the bridge infront of them torn down all over it. "Meaning that she must have ran across it again while being shot at, which would explain the holes on the whole bridge and on the land"

Sapnap stood there stunned based of what he said. Dream and Punz nodded in agreeance realising that he was right, Y/n did survive.

"So she's somewhere out here, close by" Dream said.

"She should be, she couldn't be that far" Technoblade said, he looked at the holes in the ground from the fire blasts of the ghast. There was several of them in a line, heading in a direction.

"She ran that way escaping the ghast" Technoblade said as he walked. They all followed the holes till they came to a stop.

Technoblade searched the area and saw a cave close by. "Maybe she ran into that cave and hid for a while"