𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Eight- Being Held Hostage

CHAPTER EIGHT
Being Held Hostage
...
"We're soon there" Tubbo said to Tommy. Tubbo had his arm wrapped around Tommy's torso, trying to help him walk to the medical room. Tommy was severely injured after the control room incident. He had gained his consciousness but was in extreme pain.

Tommy had a hand over Tubbo's shoulder, he was limping as he walked, each step was more painful than the last.

"lay down" Tubbo said bringing him over to a medical bed. Tommy laid down and sighed.

Fundy then came in dragging Wilbur's body into the tent.

"Tubbo help me lift him onto a bed" Fundy said. Tubbo held onto Wilburs legs as Fundy held under his arms. They lifted him up onto a bed. Wilbur was unconscious and in the worst condition out of all of them. He was fighting Dream who fought him mercilessly. His clothes were covered in dried up blood and ripped in some places.

"is he alive?" Tubbo asked Fundy.

"I'm not sure, I'm scared to check" Fundy admitted.

Tubbo reluctantly checked his pulse and could hear a faint beat.

"He's alive!" Tubbo said relieved.

"what do we do? I've never done this before" Fundy said in panic, the two of them didn't know how to treat an injured person, Y/n was basically the doctor of L'manburg, but now she's gone.

"emmmm, use these bandages" Tubbo said in a hurry, dumping a few rolls of bandages in Fundy's hands.

"Okay, okay I'll try my best" Fundy said taking a breath to try and calm himself down.

Tubbo went over to Tommy's bed to help him. Tommy was wide awake but received a few bad gashes, but the worst one he had was on his arm.

Tubbo got some more bandages and held Tommy's arm.

"Is Wilbur going to be ok?" Tommy asked worryingly as Tubbo unwrapped the roll of bandages.

"i wouldn't promise anything" Tubbo said as he wrapped the bandage around his arm. The bandage instantly turned crimson red as it came into contact with Tommy's arm. It soaked up the blood like a sponge.

"where's y/n" Tommy questioned. "is she alive?"

"I'm as clueless as you are, she could have ran away on time or the dream team have captured her" Tubbo said "but i wouldn't worry to much about her, she can mind herself and she has escaped plenty of times"

"but what if she's as badly injured as Wilbur" Tommy said "she could die if she gets no proper treatment"

"I don't think they will let her die, Dream wants her to join their side" Tubbo said, tieing a knot on the bandage.

Tommy was unsure on what Dream would do. Dream can be unpredictable. He could kill Y/n easily, especially the position she is in now. He hoped she ran away and she would return back in a few hours. But deep down he knew Dream had her.

                                         -

Punz was holding onto Y/n. They had tied her wrist infront of her with some rope, leaving her useless. Her, Punz and Sapnap walked down a hall in Dream's base.

The hall had a stone floor and cement walls and ceiling. Spiders covered edges of the wall and ceiling. There was couple of doors lining the hall. It was obvious it was deep underground due to the dim lighting of the torches.

It was cold, ice cold and their footsteps echoed as they walked.

Sapnap was walking a metre a head of them. He was holding a ring of keys in his hand. They stopped at a random door deep down in the corridor and Sapnap started to unlock it.