Chapter TwentyTwo- Schlatt's To Do List

Y/n max just escaped the White House with the help of Technoblade. They arrived outside the building, Technoblade suddenly stopped in his tracks with a confused expression.

"Is everything okay?" Y/n asked the frozen man.

"My horse, I left him right here, where did he go?" Technoblade said, glancing around the place.

"did you leash him?" Y/n asked.

"No but he never wanders off, Carl always stays wherever i leave him" Technoblade explained.

"I knew this was your horse" A low voice said from behind the two. "I haven't seen you in a while Technoblade"

They both turned around to Dream, holding the reins of Carl.

"Dream, leave my horse alone" Technoblade told Dream in a hostile tone. Y/n was unaware that the two knew eachother.

"Why are you back Technoblade?" Dream asked.

"visiting family" Technoblade shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, so you know where Tommy and Wilbur are, and that doesn't explain why you're in Manberg with Y/n" Dream said as he glanced at Y/n. Y/n was unsure if she should say something, she was unsure of Dream and Technos pass or has something bad happened between the two.

Technoblade remained silent, he was unsure of what to say against his argument.

"Y/n I haven't seen you in a while either" Dream said directing his attention towards the girl. He walked closer to her and stared at her face through his mask. Y/n kept a stone cold expression on her face as she gazed up at him. He put a hand on her cheek and traced over a cut.

"Who did this?" Dream asked. He then put a finger under her chin and lifted her face up even further. He could see some hand marks on her neck. "And this?"

Technoblade wanted to shove Dream away from her, but Dream had the higher ground at the minute. Y/n remained silent, not wanting to speak to Dream.

"I know you're scared of Schlatt, i know he made you vice president, i know you have been living under the same roof as him for the past week" Dream started listing. "And here you are with cuts and bruises all over you"

Technoblade hadn't really paid much attention to the girl's appearance, he was too focused on getting her out of Manberg. She looked weak, tired and drained out, with several bruised scattered on her body.

"Schlatt did this" Dream said, letting go of the girl.

"Look Dream, Technoblade is bringing me to a safe place, I'm not safe at the whitehouse as you can see" She said gesturing towards the marks. "Don't say anything to anyone about seeing us and let us go"

Dream stayed silent for a few seconds before sighing

"Fine, you can go, but if Schlatt does anything else to you, tell me" Dream said, he walked away from the two in the direction of his base. Technoblade ran over to Carl and rubbed the back of his head.

"Is he okay?" Y/n asked walking over to Technoblade and Carl.

"Yes he seems okay" Technoblade said. "C'mon let's get going"

Techno went over to the side of the horse and put his foot in the stirrup of the saddle. He hoisted himself up and sat on top of the horse.

Y/n put her foot in the stirrup after him and attempt to pull herself up onto the horse. Technoblade watched as she struggled to climb up onto the horse. He couldn't help but laugh at the girl.

"do you need some help?" He asked as he put a hand out to her. The girl gratefully took his hand and he helped pull her up. She sat behind Technoblade and wrapped her arms around his torso.