𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- Joining L'manburg

CHAPTER THREE
Joining L'manburg
...
"i want to watch that man slowly die in pain and suffering-"

"Wilbur, relax a bit" Tommy said putting a hand on the brunette's shoulder. Wilbur was going on a rant about Dream. Wilbur could rant about Dream for hours if someone would listen.

Originally, he called Tommy into the caravan to talk about L'manburgs future, plans and things that need to be done, but he got sidetracked.

"Hey guys" a small brunette boy said, walking into the caravan with a big smile on his face. The boy boy was about 5'6 and looked to be the save age as Tommy. His fringe nearly covered his eyes. He wore a green shirt with blue jeans.

"Hey Tubbo" the two said in unison.

"do you guys know why there is a girl in our medical tent?" Tubbo asked confused as he walked over to the table the two were standing at. Tubbo has walked into the medical tent to fetch a plaster as he cut his finger. He got such a fight when he saw some random girl laying dead still on one of the cots.

"oh that's the girl from last night, remember she had that cut on her neck and Dream was dragging her away" Tommy explained.

"oh yeah that girl" Tubbo said in realisation of who it was "is she okay, or is she just sleeping?"

"oh she just fainted" Wilbur answered. Turbo sighed in relief.

"oh ok good, i thought we had a dead body or something" Tubbo laughed.

Just then a fox liked boy barged in. He was tall, about 6'3, but not as tall as Wilbur. He wore black jeans, a black zip up hoodie with four stripes in the chest area, and a plain white shirt underneath.

"guys that girl- " the boy continued "she's awake"

"she is?" Wilbur said surprised. He assumed she would be knocked out for a couple more hours.

"yeah but she's confused" Fundy explained. "I don't know what to tell her and neither does Eret"

"take me to her Fundy" Wilbur said walking towards the fox boy.

"yeah sure, follow me" Fundy gestured as he opened the caravan door.

"I'm coming too" Tommy announced loudly as he followed behind the two.

Fundy left the caravan with Tommy and Wilbur following.

"Is she okay?" Wilbur asked as he walked alongside his son, with Tommy walking beside him.

"I think so, I was making more health potions with Eret and I didn't know that girl was in the tent with me and i got startled when she woke up and she asked where she was so ran out to the caravan" Fundy told Wilbur.

Fundy brought the two into the tent where Y/n was. She was sitting on the edge of the cot with her legs dangling over the edge, while Eret was sat on a chair beside the cot.

Wilbur noticed how much better she looked now that she had rested. She looked less paranoid and tired. The girl looked up to see Wilbur and Tommy walking over to her.

"how are you feeling?" Wilbur asked.

"my shoulder is killing me" Y/n said as she put a hand on her shoulder.

"we have health potions if you want one?" Fundy asked.

"i dont think it will it do anything, Dream gave me one and it didn't help at all" Y/n explained. The potion only made her feel worse in all honesty.

"Dream gave you one?" Tommy questioned to which she nodded her head. Everyone exchanged glances while Y/n watched in confusion.

"What?" Y/n asked.