Chapter Fourteen- Y/n and Sapnap's Talk

"Build the house out of bricks" Wilbur told Jack Manifold, Quackity, Tommy and Tubbo. It has been a month since Y/n went and Wilbur decided that Y/n needed a proper house.

"She's not the biggest fan of bricks, she told me she loves clay" Tubbo told Wilbur.

"What colour clay?" Wilbur asked the boy.

"Green" Tubbo simply answered. "Oh and her favourite wood is spruce"

"Well then it's decided, build her a house out of green clay and spruce wood" Wilbur told everyone.

"I have a lot of spruce wood in my chest" Jack said.

"Of course you do Jack Manifold" Tommy rolled his eyes. Jack gave Tommy a weird stare, confused by the insult.

"Get the wood Jack" Wilbur said. "Tubbo you seem to know what y/n likes so find anything she would like for her house"

"No problem" Tubbo said.

"and you two can go diving into rivers to find some clay" Wilbur told Quackity and Tommy. The two boys' faces scrunched up.

"No way we're doing that" Quackity denied. Qauckity didn't want to swim to the bottom of lakes trying to mine a few blocks of clay.

"Well you have to get green clay somehow" Wilbur shrugged his shoulders as he walked away. Leaving Tommy and Quackity with the problem.

"What do we do?" Quackity asked Tommy.

"Simple, Dream's base for sure would have some clay, they're loaded on every block" Tommy explained.

"But would they actually give it to us?" Quackity questioned.

"If we say it's for Y/ns house they will definitely say yes" Tommy said. Quackity smiled and nodded, complementing him on his idea.

The two walked over to the Dream team's base. Quackity banged his fist on the door awaiting an answer.

"Open up bitches!" Tommy shouted as he also began banging the door loudly. Just then Punz opened the door. His eyebrows were furrowed as he looked at the two.

"Why the fuck are you both here?" He gave them both dirty looks.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Quackity whispered to Tommy, causing him to laugh.

"Hello Punz, we need clay" Tommy explained. Punz's face went to immediate shock as his eyes widened at Tommy's words. Tommy and Quackity both exchanged confused looks. They didn't think Punz would react like this.

"H-how do you know his name?" Punz asked Tommy. Tommy's face scrunched up. The boy just wanted clay.

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked. "We want clay, C-L-A-Y" He spelt out slowly.

"How do you know Dream's name? He keeps that top secret" Punz explained.

"Clay is Dream's name!" Quackity said loudly. Punz just accidentally revealed Dream's real name.

"Ahhaha! What kind of name is Clay!" Tommy laughed.

"No wonder he keeps it top secret" Quackity also laughed.

"We were asking for blocks of clay Punz" Tommy told him. Punz ran a hand down his face. He was annoyed at himself for being so stupid.

"So you both didn't know Clay is Dream's real name?" Punz confirmed. The two shook their head in unison.

"Shit" Punz said to himself. "You can't tell anyone, I mean it" He sternly told them.

"What's stopping us?" Quackity asked shrugging his shoulders.