Chapter TwentyNine- Revenge

"Let's get revenge" Y/n simply said.

"Wait really?" Tommy said rather shocked by her answer. Y/n knew that Sapnap killing Tommy's cow was completely fucked. Not only that, Sapnap has done enough bad stuff yet never got any karma.

"Wasn't the eiffel tower built by Sapnap and Karl" Y/n said. Tommy nodded his head. "Let's burn it down"

Tommy smiled in agreeance.

"I can help" Dream said. Y/n and Tommy looked at Dream in confusion, they expected him to be against it.

"I need to let out some anger" Dream simply said.

"I dont know if i should trust you" Tommy squinted his eyes.

"I dont think we should just burn it down, lets make it an obsidian tower" Dream said. Y/n smiled at the idea and Tommy was confused.

"What?" he questioned.

"He's saying that we should poor lava down on it then water" Y/n explained.

"Ohhhh" Tommy said in realisation. "You'll only hear me say this once, but that's smart Dream"

"Ok so we need a bucket of lava and water" Y/n said.

"I can get that" Dream volunteered. "I have those at my base"

"Okay so me and Y/n will go to the tower and Dream meet us there" Tommy explained. The other two nodded their heads and made their way.

Tommy and Y/n made their way over to the eiffel Tower. The eiffel tower was built a while ago near the coastline. Its actually behind Skeppy's mansion.

The two were arguing over who should poor the lava as it would be a risky job.

"You should poor the lava as you have the most experience with lava" Tommy explained.

"It would still kill me, I'm not immune" She argued back. The two were on the prime path now.

"Look I'm not pooring the lava" Tommy simply said.

"It's your revenge" Y/n said before Tommy put an arm out infront of her, stopping her from walking.

"What was that for?" She questioned. Then she saw Niki standing on the path infront of them.

"Y/n!" Niki said excitedly.

"Niki!" Y/n said back as she ran past Tommy over to her.

"You're alive, how? She asked.

"long story but yes I'm alive, I'm so happy to see you" Y/n said.

"What are you two up to" Niki asked.

"Nothing" Tommy blurted out.

"We are destroying the eiffel tower" Y/n explained. Y/n could hear Tommy stomp his foot in frustration as she told her. Obviously Tommy didn't want Niki to know.

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Because Sapnap killed Henry, Tommy's cow"

Niki's expression changed to an angry one at her words.

"I'm helping you both" Niki simply said.

"You're down to destroy something?" Tommy said surprised by Niki.

"Only because it's Sapnap" She answered.

"Let's go then" Y/n said as the three continued walking. Y/n was explaining everything that happened in the nether to Niki as they walked.

The three made their way on the lands of Skeppy's mansion. They had to go through it to get to the tower.

"Look, Skeppy" Tommy said. Y/n followed his gaze and saw Skeppy standing at his front door. This was Y/n's first time ever seeing the guy. He wore a bright blue jumpsuit, with matching shoes and black hair that was slightly standing on top of his head.