V

You woke up to the alarm ringing you forgot you were hugging Jin you thought it was your bear and give him a tight hug making him groan. You let him go and sit up "Damn are you trying to kill me" you felt bad. "I didn't mean to I'm sorry" he stands up and stretches "See you at school don't apologize it was nothing serious okay" he flicks your forehead and walks out.

You get to school and see Jungkook he runs to you. "Hi," he says with a smile you were suspicious of him. "Hello" he gave you a plushie and you started smiling like crazy. You hug him "Thank you so much!" Jin tags along you say bye to Jungkook since he had his class in the next building you and Jin go to your class. You sit in your seat while he sits on his in the back. As soon as the bell rung your heart dropped the teacher had the graded quiz in his hand.

You all were quiet and he starts passing it out you got yours and you quickly turn it over placing it down on the table. Jin saw you from afar and you just simply started paying attention to the teacher as he then started teaching. "The lesson is over the bell rings in a few minutes so feel free to talk amongst yourselves." Sol faced you "How did you do?" You shake your head and put it down she pats your back.

Once the bell rings you go to your next class the one without Jin it was boring. You were hungry that you zoned out thinking about all your favorite foods. "Ms. Y/n please answer the question" you stand up and walk forward to the board. You read the problem and then solve it the teacher cleared their throat "Good job please no daydreaming I've been calling you for a while" you apologize and take your seat.

"Hani answer the question since you can't stop staring at Ms. Y/n" you look at her and she stands up. She starts solving it but you immediately see she didn't answer it correctly. You slightly smirk and she saw you. "I'm disappointed Hani take your seat." Once class was over you head out for lunch you find Jungkook "Ay Jungkook you got chips" he removes his backpack and opens it. He takes out a bag of spicy chips and he hands them to you. "Jungkook you're a lifesaver" you started eating while waiting for Jin.

Jin comes to you guys but once he talks your mood was ruined by what came out of his mouth. "I got a 100 on my quiz and you Y/n?" You stop eating and hand your chips to Jungkook "Hold it for me" you take out your quiz and give it to him. "Oh my you failed that's just too bad" you clench your jaw. You hit him and Jungkook laughs while Jin winced in pain "Ow Y/n you're supposed to congratulate me not hit me."

"How am I going to congratulate you if you're being a jerk" Jungkook's face dropped knowing where this was going. "Well, it's not my fault I'm smarter than you." Jungkook covers his mouth and you raise an eyebrow Jungkook goes to Jin and whispers in his ear "Hug her that'll probably save you."

"I'm just playing Y/n" he tries to hug you but you push him away until he successfully wraps his arms around you and started taking small steps making you swing in his arms. "Now make out. Kiss her!" Jungkook says and you two look at him "Now why would we do that?" You say and he was shyly smiling "See Jin she didn't say no so she was willing to accept" Jungkook sees you trying to get out of Jin's arms and starts running somewhere far away from you.

Jungkook successfully runs away "I mean it's not like we haven't done it" you look up at Jin and step on his foot which he then lets you go. "You two are so annoying," you say walking away "But you love me right...I love you" you come back walking towards him but he runs away limping you laugh. You go to Sol and her friends.

Jungkook comes back to Jin "Just ask her out I'm sure she feels the same way about you. Why did you even break up with her?" Jin remembered why he broke up with you. He thought he wasn't good enough for you apart from that a close friend he had liked you and he decided to end it for him to have a chance with you. He was willing to let you go to see his friend happy. He was the type to put others first instead of himself. He regretted breaking up with you as soon as he saw his friend approach you and ask you out right in front of him.

He was glad you rejected him but you rejected everyone including him you weren't willing to go out with him again. "I don't know" he whispers and takes the bag of chips you had given to Jungkook to hold and starts eating it. Jungkook rubs his shoulders comforting him. They both see everyone running to the field they walked over "What's going on?" Jungkook asked someone who was passing "Two girls are fighting I think it's Y/n and Hani" they both started running.

They get to the field and see it was you and her you were doing well while Hani wasn't. "Yeah, Y/n fuck her up. Teach her a lesson!" Jungkook screams cheering for you. Jin was surprised seeing you in this state it was something he never really saw. You two would fight but it wouldn't be serious like what was going on. Jin was proud to see you putting her in her place he didn't need an explanation for sure he was on your side. Hani's friend started jumping in that's when he got upset and quickly defended you.

Jin was holding onto you while Hani was trying to get at you but you all heard whistles and everyone started running away "Jin, Y/n, Jungkook, and Hani office now" you couldn't run and you all go in and take a seat. You were sitting with your leg crossed while Jin was checking up on you. "Are you okay?" You nod "Yeah I'm okay. Don't worry" you place your hand on his thigh and he holds it.