XIV

It was the day Yoonji's birthday. You bought her some Mary Jane shoes she's always wanted. Well you've heard her once begging Yoongi to buy her some since for his birthday she went all out. Their parents bought her some but it wasn't the type she wanted but was really thankful and used them that they were worn out already.

You didn't know what to wear you still needed a swimsuit but wore a sundress and get there. You see a lot of people there with the music blasting people swimming, dancing, and drinking. You see her and wave she goes running to find Yoongi and drags him to where you are at. Once she's in front of you she hugs you and you smile hugging her back "Happy birthday Yoonji!" You give her her present and you hug Yoongi saying hi.

"Y/n stay with Yoongi Jin and Jungkook haven't arrived you can start changing into your bathing suit feel free to go up to my room" she lastly says and runs to greet other people. Yoongi smiles at you "Are you really going to get in the water?" He asked knowing you don't really know how to swim. You look to the pool and see a few people in and just look away "I don't know are you?" You both take a seat on the pool chairs Yoonji reserved for Yoongi, you, Jungkook and Jin. "I might get in" he says and you look at him up and down "You're going to get in with your clothes on?"

He was wearing some jeans and a white shirt you can see showing under the black hoodie he had on. "Of course not I'm going to change into some water clothes." You gasp now that you've thought about it you've never seen Yoongi show any part of his legs and arms he mostly wore hoodies, jeans, and sweatpants. "No way are you going in shorts and no shirt" he smirks "No why? Do you want to check me out or something?" He tilts his head and you look away "No...oh it's Jungkook." You jump up and go to Jungkook he hugs you.

Jungkook takes a seat with Yoongi pushing Yoongi aside and sits resting his legs on him making you laugh. "So what were you talking about you two looked like you were having fun?" Jungkook asks and you clear your throat but your mouth hung open at what came out of Yoongi's mouth. "Y/n is trying to see my upper half naked" and Jungkook looks at you in shock you shake your head. "No that's not what I meant you know usually men just wear shorts like everyone here is just wearing shorts so I was just asking."

Jungkook hums seeing you two not staring at each other and it gets awkward. "Well I don't know if Jin is coming but I'll get in the pool you two hurry up before I drag you myself down there." Jungkook removes his shirt and jeans to reveal he had water shorts under and jumps in shirtless. "Come on you two!"

"Alright I'll go change" you scream and he gives you a thumbs up and swims doing laps in the water. "Hey Yoongi you're changing right um can I borrow one of your shirts please" he nods "Yeah of course come on also I'm pretty sure you don't have any swimsuits Yoonji bought new sets for you they are on her bed." You were surprised she really had planned everything and you walk with him heading inside making Jungkook stop swimming. "Y/n why are you going with Yoongi?" He asks himself but sees Jin coming he gasps. "No way he came" he whispers and gets out to welcome him.

Yoonji approaches Jin and he hugs her "Happy birthday Yoonji your birthday present is here" she looks around "Where?" He grabs Jungkook and hands him to her "That's your present" she smiles "Okay thank you! Jungkook you're stuck with me until my birthday is over" she takes him. Jin laughs seeing how Yoonji didn't complain or anything and went to go take a seat.

You go in Yoonji's room while Yoongi went in his you see the sets on the bed you put on a black three piece bikini set you check yourself in the mirror the mesh skirt was cute the whole swimsuit looked great but you still want the shirt on. You hear a knock "Y/n do you still need a shirt?" You open the door and peak your head "Yes please" he hands you one black oversized shirts. You put it on and come out he stares at you. "You look cute come on Jin is here" you nod and walk back with him.

You both get out and look for Jungkook who is swimming but you were surprised to see Jin with Ana talking even laughing together you take a seat. Jungkook comes out and walks to you taking a seat beside you "Well Jin is here but he's over there" you look over to them Jin had regular clothes while Ana had a her bathing suit on she looked nice. You look at yourself and smile Yoongi observed your actions and pulls Jungkook away from you and he takes a seat beside you while Jungkook screamed what the heck making Jin look in your direction.

Yoongi whispered something in your ear making Jungkook curious and Jin raise his eyebrow from afar. He was with Ana because she was alone and came up to him and decided to have a drink with her while waiting for you to come out since Jungkook told him you had changed but didn't mention anything about Yoongi going with you. So Jin's eyes never left you as he listened to Ana he wondered why you were wearing Yoongi's shirt but he realized the shirt wasn't Yoongi's.

"You still like Jin don't you?" Yoongi asks and you look at him and Jungkook could tell and scoots in waiting for your answer. "No I don't it's complicated." Jungkook then smiles evilly and holds your hand "How about you make him jealous you and Yoongi be close to each other." You shake your head "No that seems childish" Yoongi interrupts "I mean it can work though Jin is very overprotective in some ways and it's not like we haven't been close we've danced before. Also the shirt you're wearing is his." Jungkook gasps while you remember when you danced with Yoongi bodies pressed together it was quite a fun time and a funny memory.

"Okay then let's try it out."