XL

10 years later

"So how did you meet your wife? He smiles remembering everything. "Well it's a pretty long funny story. We met when we were kids and we started from there. We didn't become friends quickly it actually took a while but then later on we did become good friends. During middle school I'd say is when I knew for sure I had feelings for her. We started dating and things happened so we distanced ourselves but I can gladly say we are now married and she's all I need." Jin says with a smile and staring at his ring on his finger.

"Kim Seokjin!" You scream and see him on the couch making you glare at him and he flinched. Your gaze was scary but he found it funny. "Why the hell are you talking to the camera Jin. Come help me with Jaemin and Jihoon."

Jin smiles and looks back at the camera "So my beautiful dear Kim Jiwon... my first daughter once you're here I'll tell you more stories. Just know we love you and we are waiting for you. Also one last thing I'm sure you'll be pretty and smart like your mom and well me. Bye" He waved and turns off the camera.

He runs to you and picks up Jaemin and Jihoon. Jaemin was the oldest he was 6 while Jihoon was 4. "Are you two ready to meet your sister soon?" they both cheered saying yes making you smile. He takes them and sat with them on the table so they wouldn't be bothering you since he knows you're exhausted. He brought them coloring books and they all started coloring. He smiles feeling satisfied seeing he helped you.

He walks over to you "Come sit down. She's coming soon" he sits down and sits you on his lap while caressing your baby bump and kisses you. "Yeah she'll be here soon."

"You know Y/n you're so stunning" you nod "Of course I am. You're lucky I even looked your way." He smirks then points to the page Jaemin was coloring and you take a glance at it confused. "You my dear wife look like that" you smack him under the table on his leg making him wince. "That's not funny Jin!" He called you a rat. His hand was on your bump again "You see Jiwon your mom is so mean to me. Hopefully you'll be my best friend because your brothers are always with her than with me."

Both your sons were giggling making Jin face them. They both look up at him. "We love you dad" they both say and he nods "I love you all too" he kisses your cheek and you stand up to sit next to him. While he goes to kiss Jaemin and Jihoon.

You all sat there coloring as a family. Laughter filled the house. After successfully completing your school and started your careers you guys bought a house in which you live now alone and started a family. Jin was a doctor while you were a lawyer. Just like that you both competitive people merged into one. Even though you both had different personality traits that just made you guys inseparable. You both were each other's half after many ups and downs y'all made it until the end.

The End

Started - March 18, 2023
Ended - January 8, 2024

--
This story has ended I hope you all enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading!

I'll be working on my next fanfiction "Rings" a Namjoon story and "Unexpected" a Yoongi story.
Thank you for all the support.