XXXI

A week passed school was pretty busy you had to help decorate a few things at this beautiful mansion they rented for a party for the school. Everyone was excited once school was over you walked home with Jin and Jungkook. After that night you and Jin spent as soon as Jungkook left he quickly went to go buy you a plan b since he himself forgot about protection. You two are very close now inseparably in everyone's eyes.

You three stop at the park and you got on the swing along with Jungkook. Jin was pushing you two but mostly you making Jungkook upset. "Jin push me too!" He screams and you get off "I'll do it" Jin could tell you had something up your sleeve but went to sit on a bench and smiled seeing you two get along. Now that Jungkook had his back turned to you made you smile "This is for last time" he was confused when you smack the back of his head and you quickly run to Jin.

Jungkook immediately jumped of the swing and ran after you. You made Jin stand up and hid behind him and Jin stood in between. "Apologize right now!" Jin says making you smile laughing at Jungkook when he turns around "You Y/n apologize to him."

You gasp feeling betrayed "Just do it Y/n!" Jungkook was now laughing regretting making you apologize but you were really on the wrong even though it was funny. "Did you just scream at me?" You scream making Jin worried along with Jungkook. Things got serious and Jungkook quickly says sorry to you and leaves afraid of what you'll do next and he doesn't want to be there. Your anger issues are something else now that Jin is dating you he'll deal with that but not him.

"Y/n of course I didn't scream at you it's just I was talking loud so you can hear me over the children laughing." He tries hugging you but you push him and walk away. "Y/n" he whines following after you making you smile apart from being serious he's very affectionate and he does like it when you ignore him. Jin loves when all the attention is on him specially your attentio just like you like attention too. "I'll make it up to you by buying you food!"

Now you two were eating at your favorite fast food place. "This won't resolve that you screamed at me." He smiles nodding "Yes it will but I'll apologize again okay. I'm sorry please forgive me." You smile and continue eating "Alright then!" You see him eyeing your food making you frown when he smirks. "Oh that looks good..." you interrupt him and move your plate away from him "Please get away from my food you have your own." You say and he stares at you making you groan. "Let me have some of yours first?"

He tells you to go ahead and that caught you off guard usually he doesn't share food. Was it because he wants to try yours or he's in love with you? You thought to yourself and get a bite of his food which was good. You scoot your plate for him to get a bite too.

You take him home and his parents were gone so he picks you up and carried you to his room the whole house filled your laughter. He was glad you were happy that you both were. He hovered you and you stare at him admiring him. "Are you still mad?" He asks and you look to the side "Maybe...I don't know."

He leans down making you close your eyes waiting for him to kiss you but nothing you opened your eyes and see him chuckling. He moves your hair from your face "You're cute when you're mad" you scoff and grab him from the chain that was dangling from his neck pulling him down. After making out you both stop and got to being studious.

He helped you finish your homework that you had honestly forgotten about. Dating seems to be consuming you but thankfully he always reminds you about school. His mom walked in "Hi how are you two doing? I brought snacks!" You stand up and get them "Hi Mrs. Kim thank you and we are good we just finished our homework." She holds your hand "That's good you're so pretty." You smile while Jin shakes his head "She isn't pretty I am" his mom scoffs "Jin stop it you're so mean to my favorite person."

"Is it okay if I can sleep over?" She nods "Yes of course call your parents first." You excuse yourself out the room to call your mom. After you're out of the room Mrs. Kim crosses her arms "How far have you two gone?" Jin puts away your things in your bag "What do you mean mom?"

"The hickey Y/n has in her collarbone. I'm guessing it's from you or is she dating someone else?" His eyes widened and his voice cracked "What?" She was glaring at him making him gulp  "Um well we are going out and we are taking things slow so you don't need to worry about anything." Little does she know you two have done more. She claps and hugs him "Alright then finally I saw it coming. You better not break her heart before I disown you and will forbid any other relationship you have."

"I won't I really like her." She found it cute seeing her son blushing talking about you "That's good take care of her finals are coming up." He nods and she leaves. You come back in running to him hugging him. "They let me! I can sleepover!" Once it was time to sleep you two were in the bed cuddling and you pull out your phone going through your photos and he listened to you saying each backstory of each picture you have.

"I look hot in this don't I?" He stops kissing your neck and looks at the picture "Don't lie to yourself you look hideous." You gasp feeling offended and you push him away but he quickly wraps his arms around you hugging you tightly. "What's the next picture?" You swipe and his eyes widened "It's you" you say then start laughing it was a picture of him caught of guard making him look goofy. "Oh my god erase that!" He tries getting your phone but you get out of his grip and sit up. "No it's cute." He sits up too "No it's not but fine keep it but don't show it to anyone okay."

You kiss him "Of course I won't now let's go to sleep." You put your phone down on the nightstand and lay back down. He spoons you his hands were on your stomach when they start going under your shirt and you fall asleep peacefully under his warm touch. He quickly falls asleep too.