XXX

Jin's mother called Jungkook and he answered wondering who's calling him early morning on a Saturday. He answers with a dry hello "Hi Jungkook I'm Mrs. Kim Jin's mom I've been trying to reach him but he isn't answering is it okay for you to check up on him." He sits up in shock realizing he played his video game the whole night and slept on his desk. His neck was sore and he finally spoke.

"Yes I'll go check up on him I'll call you in a bit then." He hangs up and rubs his eyes "Ugh Jin what are you up to! My sleep is ruined." He changes and goes on his motorcycle to Jin's house. He knocked on the door for a good 15 minutes until he used the second key hidden and opened the door heading in still furious.

"Jin! Where are you? Your mom has been trying to contact you!" Jungkook screams and it was quiet literally all he heard was crickets from the garden. Jungkook goes to his room not caring knowing for sure Jin has his phone on mute and fell asleep playing like him. He opens Jin's room but he didn't see him in his gaming station and he gasps seeing him in his bed with his upper half exposed clearly he could tell he was naked. He looks to his side and sees a girl who's face he cannot see because of the hair covering it but her whole back exposed with hickeys on it. All he could think was that ain't no way he cheated on you. "Jin!" He screams making Jin wake up and you didn't even flinch because of how tired you were from last night.

Jin fully covers your back and sits up "Jungkook what are you doing here?" Jungkook was shocked he was flabbergasted "First of all who is that?Don't tell me you slept with some random girl! Who is she?" Jin groans and turns around reaching for his clothes and Jungkook gasps seeing Jin's back all scratched up "Jin! I'm not playing who is she? What about Y/n?"

"Look Jungkook calm down you know I would never cheat on Y/n." You groan and pull Jin on the bed and hug him making Jungkook scoff still wondering who the hell did Jin sleep with. He just couldn't believe it was you so you never came to mind. "Jin answer me" you open your eyes alarmed recognizing Jungkook's voice and you held onto Jin hiding your face in his chest.

"Girl who are you?" He asks you and Jin just hugs you back and covers your whole self. "Jungkook just go wait outside I'll explain" Jungkook hesitated but leaves and waits in the living room sitting on the couch. "How long was he here?" You asked worried hoping you didn't show anything because when you're asleep you can be asleep in a certain way and end up looking like a starfish and the blanket would be on the floor the next morning.

"He just got here come on let's shower." You nod and he helps you stand up you two shower together. You wear some of his clothes and stay in his room while he went to calm Jungkook down. After a few good minutes you head down and hear them talking well arguing "Jin who is she?"

"I can't tell you you'll see her yourself" Jungkook scoffs "I don't want to see her just know I'll let Y/n know." You were glad Jungkook would be loyal to you if Jin would ever pull something but knowing Jin he wouldn't ever do something like that. "You'll want to see her you love her." Jungkook's eyes widened "What? No I don't! I won't!" Jin sighs "Jungkook the girl is..." you come out smiling "Hi Jungkook!"

He starts shaking his head "Oh my fucking god! Y/n it was you? Stop playing omg!" He walks around until he faints on the couch making you and Jin run to him. "Jungkook wake up!" You hold him while Jin shook him "Jin did we kill him?" He laughs "Y/n you're really something and no of course he's not dead!"

After Jungkook wakes up you and Jin were seated together while Jungkook was sitting across. It was like you two were getting scolded by parents. "Y/n are you some tiger that Jin is all scratched up! And you Jin are you some mosquito Y/n is covered in marks literal bruises."

"Jungkook calm down" you say and he scoffs "Calm down why didn't you say something I was about to beat Jin up! I feel like I'm getting white hairs." He stands up then pulls out his phone making you both look at him with widened eyes. "Jungkook who are you calling?"

"Jin's mom now be quiet!" You cover your face and Jin holds your other hand telling you it's fine Jungkook wouldn't be the type to snitch about anything. "Hi Mrs. Kim Jin was asleep he didn't answer cause he was playing all night but he's okay I'll pass him the phone." Jungkook said in a sweet voice then Jin stands up heading to the kitchen to talk knowing he's about to get scolded through the phone.

Jungkook sat beside you all smiley making you nervous. "You love him don't you?" You gulp and look away "What no I don't" he starts laughing teasing you "Yes you do I would too but I have Yoonji so you can keep Jin!" You scoff "You know I can take Yoonji right?"

"Hey Y/n stop I know you can I'll keep what happened a secret okay just don't end up pregnant you know." You gasp covering your mouth and he got scared based on your reaction he could tell what you didn't do. "Oh my god Y/n don't tell me you two didn't use protection?" He holds your hand "Don't worry okay it'll be fine okay I'll be here for you." Jin comes back and Jungkook quickly stands up and grabs his phone from Jin's hand. "Well good luck to you two! Jin keep a close eye on her see ya!"

Jungkook leaves and you couldn't believe after him being so reliable of promising to be there he was the first to leave.