XIII

The next day you meet up with James after thinking it through you couldn't really accept him when you honestly are still stuck on Jin going out with James would be using him to forget Jin which is unfair to James. "James I'm sorry but no I don't want to go out with you. I'm sorry" he nods completely understanding "No need to be sorry it's okay we can still be friends right."

"Yes we can still be friends" he smiles and leaves you see him walk with Sol. Jungkook came up to you "You said no right?" You nod feeling bad "Yeah I don't plan on dating anyone come on." He walks beside you when he sees Sol comforting James his smile dropped James was a good guy the fact that he understood and not say something rude. He then looks at you seeing how sad you looked he then remembered "Oh Y/n want to go to Yoongi's place it's his sister's birthday you know Yoonji right he's throwing her a pool party."

You then say an oh "Yeah I remember her sure I'll go when is it?" Yoonji was the same age as Jungkook she was younger than you and Jin they both had classes together you'd see her when she'd approach Yoongi while he talked to you sometimes. "It's this weekend" you nod you didn't have anything planned all you'd do would be to sleep all day might as well go to distract yourself. You both see Jin sitting at a table but he wasn't alone he was with Yoonji.

"So you'll come right Jin?" He wasn't responding he was going to spend his weekend playing his new game until she says something making him forget about his planned weekend. "I'm inviting Y/n too by now I think Jungkook already told her." She sees you coming "Y/n!" She screams making him flinch and snap his head in your direction.

She hugs you "Y/n you're coming to my birthday party right? Jungkook did you tell her?" He nods "Of course I did now leave her alone you're squeezing the life out of her" Yoonji rolls her eyes then looks at you "I'll come" you say she then looks over to Jin "So you coming Jin?" You look at him and he looks at you "I'll see if I can make it" she starts clapping and holds your hands. "Y/n I thought we'd be in laws you're perfect for Yoongi. Why don't you go out with him?"

Jungkook covers his mouth then looks over to Jin who is clenching his jaw "Yoonji come on let's go" he grabs her hand and takes her with him. "Remember you're the only one free to date Yoongi!" She screams and you laugh while Yoongi heard while he was taking a seat next to Jin. You sit across from them "Don't listen to her that girl has no filter." Yoongi says and Jin nods agreeing "Are you saying you don't like me?" You say in a hurt tone making Yoongi gulp and Jin's eyes never left yours.

Jin smirks and looks over to Yoongi who was still gulping then licking his lips thinking about what to say. Yoongi wasn't afraid of anyone but the only person he was afraid of was Jin as he was older than him. "Of course I like you but not like that" you smile "I'm just playing with you Yoongi" you stand up and pat his back. "The bell is about to ring" after you finish your sentence it rung "Come on let's go Jin" Jin stands up patting Yoongi's back too "See you around Min Yoongi." His smile faded Jin had used his full name he then grits his teeth. All because of Yoonji suggesting such a thing. He now hoped Jin wasn't mad at him.

You two walk in class and take a seat together while he started taking out his things you were saying hi to a few classmates. After saying hi to everyone you then start taking your things you were more of a social butterfly while Jin wasn't he was shy and serious. You see him writing the date on his paper after he finishes you take his glasses and put them on. He looks at you "How do I look?" You ask and he flicks your forehead then tries to get them back "You look dumb." You then punch his arm making him glare at you.

"I'm not dumb" he still tries his best to get them but you lean away making him grab the chair and pulls you closer your faces close to each other he spoke but you couldn't hear you were busy looking at his plump lips. You couldn't deny it anymore he's the ex you will never forget as much as you want to. It's been 3 years since the break up and you honestly want to try again. He is the Kim Seokjin most handsome and smart boy of the school he's perfect.

"Y/n why are you staring at me like that?" He says making you come to your senses. "Huh oh sorry here" you give his glasses back and sit correctly facing the board to ignore his presence. Jin noticed it and as class went by he took a few glances at you wondering why you're like that a few minutes ago you were being annoying and now you're serious. He then started thinking if he hurt your feelings. When class finished everyone was packing and you quickly pack your bag and leave.

Jin is the last to leave the classroom and he sees you talking to Yoongi but you were smiling. He didn't know if to approach you both or not when Jungkook drags him with him. "Yoongi Y/n what's up?" Jungkook says while he then hugs you. "Not much" you say and see Jin feeling awkward it was really surprising how you both can read each other's body language.

You were anxious in class because you didn't know what to gift Yoonji you'd always overthink on what to give as a present. That's why you quickly left to go ask Yoongi and he gave you a few ideas. At first he wasn't serious and said to just gift her a paper with a heart since she'd honestly accept anything from you but you decided to gift her a pair of shoes she's wanted for a while.

You check the time "Well I'll see you guys later let's go home Jin." His eyes widened and you grab his arm taking him with you. You two walk together "Jin are you okay?" He nods "Yes why wouldn't I be?" He chuckles and you raise an eyebrow "You're really not stressed?" He shakes his head "No should I be?" You let go of his arm "I was stressed the whole class because I didn't know what to gift Yoonji and you're not worried!"

He then smiles realizing he wasn't the one who made you upset "Don't think to hard that girl wouldn't demand something expensive from us and she adores you. You could literally just show up with nothing and she'd accept it as a gift." You out of nowhere hold his hand and you two walk hand in hand "You're right what are you planning on giving her."

"I'll probably just wrap Jungkook and give him to her that girl likes our Jungkook" you burst out laughing and thought to yourself why you didn't think about that. Yoonji has a crush on Jungkook but unfortunately Jungkook doesn't you thought he didn't like anyone but he has a crush on someone older then him. You and Jin talked laughing and telling jokes feeling comfortable again and not let go from each other until he dropped you off.