XXXVIII

You were nervous waiting for the results of the final test. After the teacher hung up the scores you let everyone see theirs first and then you go up. Hani hugs you "Congratulations Y/n you did it!" You couldn't believe you were first place. Second place was Jin and Hani third.

You felt better now that all the stress was gone. You take a seat and you were confused as to why your desk mate wasn't there. Ever since you broke up with Jin he moved seats to give you space but your seat mate wasn't there he was sitting somewhere else. You didn't really care since school was almost over just a few more weeks and all you were waiting for was if you got accepted to your top school.

You freeze when you hear his voice beside your ear. Jin was behind you "Congratulations Y/n on being number one!" He sits beside you "Thank you." He chuckles "I'm a bit upset though I'm supposed to be number one..." you awkwardly laugh. The teacher came in congratulating everyone now that the school year was ending and you all were going to graduate soon. "We have your caps and gowns." Everyone cheers and the teacher starts passing them out.

You get yours all excited and see everyone trying theirs on so you put yours on too. Jin was smiling seeing you all happy it was better than seeing you have such a hard time. What you didn't understand was that he sat next to you but didn't say anything to you. You tried talking to him but he ignored you. It was now you who was chasing him and kept failing. Even after the bell rings class was over and he leaves first and you quickly pack your things trying to catch up to him to talk. Now this time the teacher stopped you. "Congratulations Y/n on being number one." She says and eventually she lets you go and you head home tired upset you didn't get to talk to Jin. It's been a while.

Your phone rings and you quickly answer it. "Hi...yes Mrs. Kim I'll be there." You eat with your parents then leave to Jin's house. You knock on the door but no one was opening it. The door opens "Mom did you forget the keys..." he sees you and you were now confused. "Oh it's you come in." You didn't like his attitude but then again that's how anyone would react to seeing the person who broke your heart. "I guess I'll just go home since clearly I'm bothering you."

"Don't go my mom called you right? Just stay she'll be home soon." You walk in and you sit on the couch while he as well sat there away from you at the other end. He calls his mother "Jin you better make up with Y/n okay. Your dad and I won't be back until Monday we'll be gone all weekend since we are visiting your aunt at the country side. Okay bye."

His mom didn't let him say a word and he turns off his phone. "Y/n my mom tricked you she's not coming she's visiting my aunt so you can leave if you want or do whatever you want. This is so awkward." He stands up and you quickly stand up and hold the back of his shirt.

"Can I ask you something?" You say and he turns around the height difference was making you blush. "Sure what is it?" He sits back down while you stood in front of him. "Are you going out with Ana?" He immediately answers "No I'm not. Are you dating Yoongi?"

"What? No I'm not who said such a thing?" He laughs seeing you all worked up "Well there was rumors so I just wanted to clear things now." You hum "Since we're alone are you hungry I can make something." You suggest and he agrees "Well you know the perfect dinner can be you." He grabs your waist and brings you closer to him. "What?"

You gulp as your heart was now racing "I'm just playing. Come on you have something else on your mind just tell me so we can get this over with." He hugs you and he rests his head on your stomach. "I'm really sorry for hurting you. Also this may sound a bit selfish but why didn't you chase me? I tried talking to you but you ignored me all the time. Do you not like me anymore?" There it was what he was expecting from you and he was glad you were being open and not trying to avoid it anymore.

"I didn't chase you because I know you wanted space and kept on ignoring because I wanted you to get better before I talk to you. I also still like you I'll never stop liking you. Do you still like me?" He stands up and you were now looking up at him. Your bodies pressed together "I still do" you say breathless and he starts leaning in so you close your eyes waiting for his lips on yours but you're faced with a Jin who's smiling. "You're so cute!" He pinches your cheek "As of now we're together again. I'll cook before you burn my mom's kitchen."

He lets you go and heads to the kitchen to make some food. You cup your face feeling all warm and happy. "Are you saying I can't cook?" You scream and you hear him laughing from the kitchen he was glad you were back. "Yeah you can't cook." You walk in and see him looking like a chef making you laugh. You help him a bit since he does know how to cook he's the professional.

He gives you a spoon with food which you open your mouth and try it. You start chewing it and he got worried seeing you looking all mad while chewing. "Omg Jin it's so good!" He felt relieved and calms down "You hang out with Jungkook so much that you're picking up his mannerisms I thought it tasted bad for a second."

You both eat together and after finishing up you wash the dishes while he cleans the table. He finished before you and sees you concentrated. He lets his mind take over and walks over to you. He back hugs you "Do you know how much I've missed you?" He starts kissing your cheek then goes down to your neck making you bite your bottom lip.

"Um Jin...I missed you too." You finish washing the last plate and turn around. "You need to stop provoking me when you don't even finish what you start." He was surprised but nods understanding "Alright I'll stop." You grab him pulling him down this time he closes his eyes and you smirk and kiss his cheek then get out of his grip leaving to the living room.

All he did was smile and walks after you. "It's late why don't we sleep?" He suggests and you agree and go to his room. It looked the same just this time he had pictures of you two together. You turn around and see him already laying on his bed. He pats the open space beside him telling you to lay down too. He was surprised you were giving in to everything he was saying.

You lay down and he holds you in his arms. His embrace was comforting. "Jin did you apply to the school we talked about?" He hums "Yeah I'm waiting for their approval. Let's not talk about school okay." He finally kisses you and you kiss him back which he then hovers you and you start removing his shirt. He breaks the kiss and his hands start going under your shirt "Y/n can I..." you immediately answer. "Yes you can."