XXIX

You walked to your seat and to your surprise Jin wasn't there making you feel worried for some reason. You see him come in and he smiles in your direction making you look away. He found it funny how you pushed him last time that you got on top of him and started beating him up with the pillows making your mom drag you away.

After school, you walked out the gate everyone was gone you came out late having to pick up a book from the library you needed. You see Jin standing across the street with a fried chicken box from your favorite place. You look before crossing then run up to him hugging him. "Let's go eat at my place you're stressed." You get the box and thank him while holding his hand. "Jin?"

"Yes?" You shake your head "Nevermind it's nothing." He sees your ears a bit red and wondered what you were about to say. He shakes his head not believing what he just imagined. "Jin you walk slow come on." You drag him once reaching his place he opens the door and you two walk in. It was silent but you didn't mind and headed to his room. You two ate a bit as time passed you two started playing different types of board games in which he lost so you flick his forehead making him wince in pain. At this point his forehead was a bit red of so much loosing.

He was glad you were happy and what caught him off guard was when you kissed his forehead "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you hard." He just looks up at you and you straddling him made him gulp. You cup his face and your hand goes to his chest feeling his heart as it was beating at a fast pace. "Jin it's like you ran for miles try breathing slowly or you'll get a heart attack." He bursts out laughing and moves you while he stood up pacing around his room hoping you didn't feel how hard he was by just you touching him. He couldn't believe his heart betrayed him like that but at least in some ways, you weren't smart enough to even realize there was tension or so he thought.

"If I have one it'll be because of you." You cross your arms "How?" He groans and sits on his bed "Nevermind" you stand in front of him while his eyes slowly checked you out until he looks up at you to see your serious face that he found funny. "Y/n you know you can sometimes be dumb." You smile "No I'm not I just don't want you throwing me to the bed frame like last time."

He thought for a bit until it came back to him the time at Yoonji's birthday he threw you. You sit on top of him making him wrap his arms around your waist and he showers your neck with kisses making you laugh. "I didn't know I made your heart beat that fast?" You say while lifting his shirt until you fully remove it "I'm sure you knew. Y/n you're really..." you cut him off by kissing him. You break the kiss and smile "You talk too much Jin" he wheezes a bit not believing you pulled the same stunt as him. He holds your face kissing you deeper, you immediately felt him under you, and you were ready for what was to come.

Mature Content Ahead

"Ugh, you see what you do to me? Do you want to keep on going if not we can stop here?" You hold his hand "I don't want to stop" he nods and you yelp giggling when he picked you up laying you on his bed. You two remove your clothes and share sloppy kisses until you were aroused his cock poked your entrance making you look at him. "Hold on to me and tell me if it hurts alright I'll immediately stop" you nod and wrap your arms around him as he entered you. Your eyes widened and you immediately dig your nails into his back "Jin!"

"Do you want me stop?" You control your breathing "No it's fine go ahead!" He pulled out and went back in at a slow pace until you got used to it. He was being gentle going deep and you felt every inch of him making you gasp after each thrust. "You're doing good." He kisses you to distract you from the pain until you tell him you're ready. "Jin you can go faster," you whisper and he started slowly increasing his speed making you moan as it felt amazing the uncomfortableness was gone.

When he found your spot he constantly hit it making you arch your back pressing your body on him. "Oh fuck Jin!" He kisses your neck and sucks on your breast making you whine at the overwhelming pleasure he gave you. He smirks enjoying seeing you in this state it was beautiful to him. "You're so pretty like this! Do you like me inside you?"

You nod "Yes I do!" You scream out and he pulls out making you whine as you were close and he turns you over. You were on your stomach confused when he thrusts inside you again making you gasp. He pounded into you while you gripped the sheets moaning nonstop.  "You're taking me in so well." The room filled with yours and his moans and skin slapping making you  remember that you didn't ask if his parents were there which clearly they weren't since they haven't burst in and hoped they wouldn't. The bed started shaking and Jin was moaning as you clenched around him. "Oh fuck Y/n! You feel so good!"

He leaned over kissing your shoulder you look to the side to face him and he kisses you as he continued to hit it from the back. You break the kiss burying your face in the bed as you were close. "Jin I'm cumming" you came screaming out his name and he pulls out. You lay there exhausted with the biggest smile "You did well!" He caressed your hair and you face him realizing he hasn't cummed yet. You wanted him to feel good too so with all your strength you get on top of him and hold his cock aligning it at your entrance.

"Y/n it's fine it's you're first time don't overdo it" you shake your head "What about you?" He cups your face "I'm fine as long as you're satisfied I'm okay." You grab his hands and place them on your hips "No you'll be satisfied as well" you move your hips and slowly ride him. He began moaning as you were doing extremely well "Yeah that's it Y/n!" His moans made you go quicker wanting to hear him more. His praises were driving you insane. You being the one to make him whimper and moan made you feel like you won and you can say you're the only one and will always be one he'll go back to. "It feels so good, keep going baby" the new nickname made your heart flutter so you keep going while you two share a sloppy passionate kiss. He squeezes your ass feeling close and breaks the kiss hiding his face on your neck. "Oh, shit Y/n I'm cumming."

"Go ahead I am too" he hugs you bringing you close. You came immediately as he sucked your neck and he thrusted upwards until he came in you making you throw your head back as he filled you up. You two were smiling looking into each other's eyes happy to be each other's first. You place your head on his shoulder worn out too tired to move. "You were amazing," he says while kissing your shoulder. He lifts you up pulling out of you and he helped you clean up. You two lay in his bed naked hugging each other "Your parents aren't home right?" You finally ask making him chuckle.

Mature Content Ended

"No they aren't coming until Monday" you calculated and it was two days until they would come back it was Friday. You hum then knock out on his chest falling asleep hearing the rhythm of his heart. He sees you asleep and tries to fix your hair a bit but it was a mess. You were ruined and he closed his eyes and fell asleep as well.