XI

You walk inside the school gates and lastly wave at your father who later drove away heading to work. You were looking for Jin until you find him.

You walked up to him while he was talking to his friends they told him you were coming he turns and sees you really far away. He says bye to them and they leave to leave you two alone. He turns around and he jumps seeing you there standing when he clearly saw you were really far. "Did you float here? How the hell did you get here fast? Why are you so close to me?"

You gave him a glare he was taller then you so you signaled him to bend down he was suspicious but does it his face close to yours. You whisper in his ear "Did you do the homework?" He knew where this was going "Yes why?" You found the jack pot and cheer inside your head "Can I copy it?" He looks down in disappointment "No you can't who told you to go partying" he stands up straight and starts walking away. "Please Jin let me copy it just this once."

"I said no" you then remember someone else who might've done it. "Fine then I don't need your homework I'll just ask someone else" you stop following him and walk away to the other direction until his hand snaked around your waist and turned you to face him. "I'll let you copy it just this once got it" you nod happily "Can you come closer?"

"What for?" You bring him down and kiss his forehead "Thank you now please give me it." He lets you go and you wait patiently as he looked in his bag and hands it to you. You put it in your bag and run inside to meet your friend. He walks away to just bump into Jungkook. "Oh hi Jin. You're blushing what happened?" He puts his hand around his shoulder "Nothing" Jungkook squinted his eyes and kept on looking at him seeing him smile with a tint of blush on his face. Jungkook rolls his eyes in annoyance wanting to know.

You ran up to your friend Sol she laughs as you hugged her all of a sudden. You were caught off guard when her friend James comes out of the closet with flowers he quickly hid them behind him. "Oh hi Sol and Y/n" you both say hi and you see them looking at each other and gasp. He is going to confess to Sol your eyes brightened excited for her. "I'll leave you two alone I'll go to my seat." You excuse yourself and Sol punches James.

"Why didn't you give it to her?" He puts the flowers in his locker while Sol shook her head. "I was going to give it to her but she left quickly. What if she thought I'd give it to you." Sol's eyes widened that was why you left quickly "I'll set you two at lunch okay" he nods and they both go in. You hurriedly were copying Jin's homework he comes and sits next to you. He liked how concentrated you were he tucks your hair behind your ear. You look at him and smile "It's getting in your way go on continue writing your time is about to be up" your smile faded as his hand was reaching his paper trying to take it away from you.

"Jin you're..." he tilts his head "I'm what...think wisely before I snatch this paper" you give him a fake smile "You're the best" he lets go and you start writing again pissed at him. The teacher was late as usual so it gave you enough time you answered the last question and checked his it was the same you didn't really copy you'd solve them then check them. You put your pencil down "Done here you go thank you. You know what I love you."

He smiles "I don't dummy" you were trying to be nice complimenting him and he does you dirty. "You're an ugly rat" you smack his head making him groan in pain. "Yah..." you glare at him "Yah...what." He sits up seeing the teacher enter but not alone. You see the girl beside the teacher you look around seeing how everyone is talking amongst each other. "She's pretty" is what you mostly heard.

"Okay class we have a new student please introduce yourself." She smiles and bows "Hi my name is Cheol Ana nice to meet you all." Everyone claps you just sat there with Jin worrying whether your positions would be threatened Jin worrying for first while you worried for first and second. You were first in the all girls category for your grade level but second as a whole class Jin was the first. Hani the class president was after in third place she got her position because of popularity but it seemed to have gone away due to the recent drama.

"Ana you can choose from the three to show you around there's Jin, Y/n, and Hani okay." She nods and takes a seat in the back "Does she look smart to you?" Jin whispers in your ear making you flinch. "I don't know but we'll see hopefully not I still need to beat you I can't have someone else challenging me." The teacher tells you all to pull out your books and started the lesson. Once it was individual time you finished your assignment and hand it in first. "Good job Y/n" you take a seat back and later after a minute he turns his in.

"I beat you see I'm not a dummy" he couldn't help but smile. Sol and James observed you two "I feel like they'll get back together should I still give her the flowers?" Sol could tell you two still weren't completely done "It is better to try then regret it later." He nods and starts playing scenarios in his head.