XXXVI

Jin took you outside to the small building to let you breath and calm down. "Hey Y/n breath okay I know it's not like she said it." You were about to burst into tears "I'm sorry Jin but I did kiss Yoongi but we weren't together. Remember when I told you." He nods "Yes I do but it's okay now don't cry okay we weren't together so there's nothing wrong." He wipes your tears and hugs you tightly "Baby stop crying okay. I'm not mad or anything" you hum when he kisses you out of nowhere.

You melt into the kiss as he pinned you to the wall but freak out when you couldn't breath you hit his chest and he laughs "Feeling better?" You catch your breath "I'm really sorry." He flicks your forehead "It's fine don't worry I know you'll always come back to me just like I'll always come back to you." He sees you get emotional again and he tries making you laugh. "Hey Y/n are you okay you're crying so much?"

"I'm fine I'm just an emotional being" he nods "Oh alright because I was scared for a bit when you stood up I thought you were going to beat her up right there." You two walk hand in hand and Jungkook spots you two so he runs to you guys. "Jin I will not fight anyone again okay!"

Jungkook gasps "Omg who were you going to fight? I'll fight them for you if it's a girl I'll send Yoonji for you." You couldn't help but laugh "I love you Jungkook you're so funny!" He smiles then stands beside Jin. "She was going to fight Ana" Jin whispers in his ear making Jungkook cover his mouth.

After lunch you all head back to class like normal you and Jin were the first ones the bell hadn't rung yet. You look over the poster making sure everything is good not paying attention to Jin who is walking around making sure no one is coming. He runs to you and back hugs you "What do you want?" You ask and he showered your cheeks with kisses making you laugh. You turn around and properly kiss him and let him go. "Happy" he nods and you continue reading the poster. Jin sees Ana coming and without hesitation he lifts you up sitting you on the table kissing you. You go along with it he pressed his body against your and he wraps your legs around his waist. You wondered why he was very affectionate not even that. He was very needy.

"Hey Jin we can't be doing this..." he stops and you look over the door to see Ana and once you two make eye contact she runs away. You get off the table "That should make her stop don't you think?" You look at him not expecting him to be that type but you liked it. "Well for sure but look you'll go over this okay." He looks at the paper and nods "Alright" everyone starts coming in and once the bell rings you all get ready to present.

You all gather around and make last suggestions. "Okay so you guys want to go first or last?" You ask them and they all said that they wanted to go until the end. You all sit down and listen to everyone's and now it was you all at the front. You all presented without struggling and sat back down. You weren't stressed anymore now that it was done.

"Okay good job everyone I've graded your tests do you guys want it right now or until tomorrow morning." The whole class wanted theirs now so the teacher starts passing it around. You get yours but what scared you was how she didn't make a comment. You quickly flip it over and your heart sank not believing the score you got. The teacher updates the list and everyone stood up to see in what place they are in. You slowly got up you felt like your world was crumbling down as if you were walking on thin ice. You see Jin is first, Hani is second, and Ana is third place while you were in the tenth place.

Your eyes got watery that thin ice has broken you were now drowning. Luckily the bell rings to head home. "Y/n it's okay" Jin tries to comfort you and you smile looking down not wanting to look at anyone you immediately walk to your desk packing your things quickly. Jin was talking to the teacher and Ana approached you "See if you weren't so focused on dating you would've gotten a better score but looks like I beat you." She walks away and you exit the classroom walking home by yourself.

Once Jin finishes talking he turns to not see you there anymore. He runs out and doesn't find you and he mentally curses at himself that he shouldn't have left his eyes from you. You get home and greet your parents. "Sweetie come eat" you smile and go to eat with them. "How was class?" You tried your best to not cry "It was really good" after finishing up you head to your room after washing the dishes. You lock yourself in your room and finally breakdown.

"Honey I don't think it went well." Your mom says to your father and they both go to your room. "Y/n sweetie can you open up?" You wipe your tears and open the door. Your mom gasps seeing you crying and hugs you "What's wrong sweetheart?" You break down in her arms and your father hugs you and your mom as well.

"Mom dad I didn't pass my test and got tenth place. I'm really sorry." You were so scared never in your life you have failed anything so you didn't know how they'd react. Your parents weren't really strict about grades but who knows they probably weren't because you were younger but this time it's different you're older and those grades determine your future. You were expecting to get scolded but instead it was the opposite.

"Sweetheart it's okay we're not mad okay. These things will happen sometimes okay don't cry it hurts me to see you like this." Your mother wipes your tears and she starts crying as well. Your dad as well was close to crying but held it in "Yes sweetheart like your mother said we aren't and we will never be disappointed okay you still have time and even if you didn't it wouldn't be a problem because there will always be a way to fix it. So no need to apologize okay."

You were so thankful "Thank you for not getting upset." They both hugged you and that night you slept in their bed and they assured you it was alright.