XIX

You gasp as much as you wanted to but no you lay there in thought while he laughs and steps away. "Don't tell me you were considering sleeping with me." You sit up "What I wasn't?" He turns off his computer and you just look at him as he walked to the door. He leaves and you sat there thinking that no way he just left you there.

He peaks his head back in "Are you coming or not?" You stand up and run out making him smile. No way Yoongi was going to beat him when he knows you very well. He reaches the front door and puts his shoes on. You were waiting for him by the car. He then unlocks the doors and you sit in front excited while he barely gets in. You were really excited that you were doing things quickly he starts driving and you sat there watching the scenery.

"So where do you want to go?" He asks you and you look at him "I thought you had a destination." He shakes his head saying no "You're the one who wanted to go out." You start thinking "How about the beach?" It wasn't far so he nods "The beach? But you don't know how to swim?" You glare at him earning a chuckle from him feeling you eyeing him. "Keep on glaring at me like that and I'll turn around as a matter of fact I'll just leave you here." You look out the window rolling your eyes but then again you were thankful he took you out.

Once arriving you get out since it was a weekday there weren't many people. While you stood there taking in the scenery he went to check the trunk and to his surprise, he was glad his mom was prepared for anything. "Y/n do you want to go in I have towels and extra clothes back here?" You check it out there was everything sunscreens, water bottles, and a tent. Literally a whole trunk full of things to survive.

"Your mom is amazing" he removes his shirt and starts unbuckling his jeans making your eyes widen. He was left in just shorts he had under "I know she is come on change and I'll meet you by the water." He left you alone to give you privacy you got in the car and changed. You had on some shorts and a shirt. You walk to where he was at he was staring at the view while his feet were in the water.

You jump on his back "I'm back!" You both scream as you both fell in. It hurt since you two weren't in deeper just at the edge. "What a way to hurt your driver." You stand up and splash him "Omg you just said you're mine" you tease him making him go after you and you run. It was so nice the area filled with laughter and screams that came from you as he'd splash you nonstop. He picked you up and took you in the water it was getting above his waist your legs were wrapped around his torso.

"Jin don't drop me please " his hands held on tightly onto your waist as your hands tightened around his neck along with your legs around his waist. "I won't." He started teaching you how to swim his hand was on your back and stomach balancing you on the water while you practice moving your arms and legs. You'd panic when he'd remove his hands "Jin! I said don't let me go" he laughs while you stood next to him "Then how will you learn if I don't let go." You grab his hand and place it on your stomach "Alright then let's try one more time and that's it because I'm tired."

You got in position and he gave you a boost you never felt his hand let go but he did and you were swimming well kind of. You touch the floor and look back Jin who was waving. You look at the distance and run to him. "Jin I did it" you hug him "That's right you still need more work on your movements but you got it you can float now."

After a while, you two later changed and sat on a towel watching the sunset together. You were slightly laying on him which he didn't mind he rests his chin on top of your head while with his hands he moves you and you sit in between his legs as your back was pressed on his chest and his hands around your waist basically back hugging you but sitting down. The position made your heart flutter you turn to look at him "What?" He asks and you smile "Nothing" you look back at the sunset and reach for your phone to take a picture of it. After taking a few pictures of the sunset you face him.

"Jin can we take a picture?" He nods you expected him to let you go and pose but he doesn't he lets you take the pictures in the position you guys are in and to top it off he kisses your cheek. You gasp and he pressed on the picture "Oh it's nice my jawline is showing real good." You roll your eyes and take another one but you kiss his cheek instead. "My jawline is better" he scoffs "No it isn't you can't beat me nobody can I have the most beautiful face."

You throw your phone and move his hands from you and grab his collar bringing him into a kiss. He responds kissing you back and bringing you closer and sitting you on top of his lap. He didn't care if you two were in public you didn't care either after all the people who were there had arrived earlier so they left. You two make out you feel him start moving his hips back and forth you were down bad for him. He guided your waist and at that moment you decided to not let him go. You break the kiss once you were out of breath his lips move to your neck "Fuck Y/n we shouldn't be doing this" he faces you and you smile seeing his hair a mess and his lips swollen.

"You're not looking good right now" he hums "Are you sure cause you yourself look like a mess" you get off him and fix your hair the sun had gone down it was dark. "Good luck hiding my little gift." You were confused and followed him to the car when you look in the mirror and see a hickey on your neck. "Jin!" He drove while you put your hair in front to cover it making him laugh. "That won't work."

"Then let me make you one and we are even."