XII

Once the class ended you were all packing for lunch Jin was tickling you to slow you down from packing. He stopped trying to tickle you seeing the new student in front of him. You sit straight to face her "What's your name?" She says but you two were looking at each other "Who me or him?" You ask but she answers rudely making Jin raise an eyebrow and make an excuse me face.

"I'm talking to him not you mind your own business" you were about to say something but he places his hand on your thigh. He didn't want you getting in trouble like with Hani after all he knew you promised your parents to not fight "I was wondering if you can give me a tour of the school" she says to Jin since he wasn't answering her. "Hani!" He screams and Hani comes the difference between the two was that Hani was somewhat polite and Ana isn't so far. "Show her around please I'll let the last event that happened be forgotten and probably we can be friends okay." He leans to your ear making both Hani and Ana's eyes widen. "Does that sound good to you?" He whispers in your ear "Yeah" he looks at Hani and she completely agrees.

"Come on Y/n. Thank you Hani" he gives her candy and grabs your hand along with your bag. You two leave and Hani stood there "I don't need a tour anymore," Ana says making Hani roll her eyes she wasn't going to be dealing with this girl's attitude. "Don't mess with them or anyone in this school things here work differently here not everything goes your way," Hani says and leaves just to see you two walking she saw the way Jin was hugging you probably comforting you.

"I should've taught her a lesson who does she think she is? I can't believe I just sat there looking like a stupid weak person." Jin hugged you "You're not stupid calm down" Jungkook comes to you guys squealing "Are you two back together?" Jin lets you go and you sit with Jungkook explaining what happened. "She sounds like a bitch" Jungkook says sitting back. You nod but see her coming, many people surround her making Jin and Jungkook look as well.

"Is that her?" Jin hums "Yeah that's her" he looks down "She is pretty though" Jungkook whispers. He wasn't wrong of course she was but that made Jin smack him making you all laugh. You hug Jungkook and he fake cries on your shoulder making Jin annoyed. "Jungkook I didn't even hit you hard." You stop laughing seeing Sol coming up to you. "Y/n can I borrow you for a minute?" You let go of Jungkook "Sure I'll be back you two go ahead and eat first." You leave with Sol and they both sat there in thought.

"I'm hungry let's go line up I don't think it'll take long." They both leave to the cafeteria while you went with Sol. They got their food and they both ate "Jin what if someone asks her out?" Jungkook says in a worried tone, to be honest Jungkook is trying to be Cupid and get you guys back together. "I don't think so who would like her?" Jungkook scoffs "Y/n is smart she's pretty she's got everything." Jin raises his eyebrow and looks at him "Jungkook do you perhaps like Y/n?"

"What no I don't you're the one who likes her" Jin adjusts his glasses "I don't if she's getting asked out then good for her" Jungkook glares at him when Jin was clearly bothered but what can he do other than to hope you reject whoever it is. He does like you but is too stubborn to admit it and embarrassed if you'll reject him. "What if I do like her?" Jin simply nods "Then go out with her be happy" Jungkook groans disappointed "What about your happiness just ask her out already. You need to stop putting others first and put yourself first." Jungkook leaves to go eavesdrop on why you still aren't back.

She took you to the school garden you smile seeing how the garden was filled with beautiful flowers. You see James standing looking nervous "Go with him I'll leave you two he needs to say something to you," she says and leaves knowing Jungkook was hiding behind a bush. You nod and go to him while Sol walked behind Jungkook "What are you doing?" She says and he flinched and was about to hit her his instincts kicked in but she held his hand. "Oh Sol you scared me I was just observing the leaves of this bush isn't it unique." He smiles while she hums and drags him away.

"Hi, James so what did you want to say." He gives you a bouquet of roses you were surprised and get them. "Omg they are so pretty thank you" he smiles but you could tell there was more "Don't be shy feel free to tell me" you encourage him then look at the roses they were so pretty. You loved flowers but your favorite ones were irises and thinking about them made you remember Jin. Irises are his favorite flowers you shake your head and forget him.

"James?" He looks at you "Y/n I know you may still like Jin but I want to say that I like you not as a friend. Will you be my girlfriend?" You didn't know what to say other than to think because James he was a nice guy smart too has no bad traits. You didn't have plans of dating but somehow you wanted to but you're not sure. "Can you give me a day to think and then I'll answer you okay." He smiles feeling relieved "Yes, of course, take your time I'll see you around."

He leaves while you stay and Jin approaches you and takes a seat next to you "What are you going to say? Yes or no?"