XXXIII

After school you give Jin one last hug and he kisses your cheek "I have to stay and tutor Hani I know we promised to walk together home but you know" you say and he smiles. "It's alright I'll be with Jungkook he's planning on buying something for Yoonji." You nod and walk inside the building while Jin looks over at the bush next to him.

"Okay come out" Jungkook comes out smiling and squealing "You two are so cute" Jin glares at him. Jungkook started rambling "To be honest Jin I didn't know you were so sweet towards Y/n you two usually be trying to kill each other. That's why I was kind of worried Yoongi would take her from you." Jin's smile faded away and he clenched his jaw making Jungkook's eyes widened. "What I mean is that you know I'm team Jin..." he awkwardly laughs and Jin laughs finding it funny how Jungkook was scared of him.

"I know now! What are you planning to get Yoonji I know she likes jewelry and shoes." Jin suggests and Jungkook nods "Yeah let's go to a store that has both." They both get in Jin's car and leave.

You sat with Hani and you started teaching her what she didn't understand. "Do you get it? Know try it?" Hani starts writing while you patiently waited. "Okay I'm done!" She hands you the paper and you see it's correct. "Oh look you got them all right! Good job. So what kept you from understanding it."

"I don't know I just have so much going on you remember my mom. She's been pestering me about getting good grades." You weren't sure to ask her grades but she ends up telling you. "I have all A's just that they aren't all 100% and that is what she wants. Then again I don't want to beat you to being the top in the class."

"Hani I don't have a problem with you beating me as long as you do it fair and square I don't mind and we'll still be friends." She smiles feeling better and you two continue studying. After a while Jin came back to the school after dropping Jungkook at his place. He walks in the building and peeks through the door seeing you talking and laughing.

"Yeah we are good! But you know what I don't know but lately I've been feeling weird." You say and she got worried "Oh no how come? What do you feel?" Jin got worried as well. "I've been feeling nauseous every morning and my body feels different. Especially you know..." you hold your boobs and she tries to think about what you might have.

"Y/n have you had your period?" You check your phone and you show her "No not yet I'm two days late but it's usually late." She hums but then asks the question that's been on her mind but didn't know how to ask you especially since it isn't her business. "Y/n have you and Jin um slept together?" You were confused "I mean you don't have to tell me I honestly don't want to know but you know your symptoms can get you either be your period is coming or you're pregnant."

Jin lost his balance and hit his forehead making you and Hani turn around but no one was there. So you two continue talking while Jin held his forehead groaning quietly. You finally processed it "Omg but there's no way we..." Hani smiles seeing you so worked up. "Don't worry you're both smart I'm sure you're not pregnant you both used protection right!"

You were quiet just like with Jungkook and she gasps "Oh my Y/n" before you can say anything you pass out on the desk. "Y/n!" She screams making Jin stand up and forget about the bump. Hani gently shakes you until you wake up again. "What happened? Oh please don't tell anyone about our business."

"Don't worry I won't say anything but what do you think? You think you might be?" You shake your head saying no "I doubt it but well we are almost done. Let's go on a 10 minute break okay." She nods and she leaves first and you go out going to the vending machine.

Jin goes in the classroom and thankfully he didn't have a bump on his forehead. He puts his phone away after checking his forehead through the screen and takes a seat. He sees your notebook full of drawings and sees Hani's work seeing she's improving a lot too. He opens a lollipop and puts it in his mouth. You walk in and see him sitting on your chair. You walk slowly to him. "You're back!" You say and he opens his arms you hug him. "Of course. Jungkook spent so much money but at least Yoonji will be happy. How's tutoring?"

You sit on his lap and he looks up at you as you talked "It's good she's improving too. Did you buy me anything?" He shakes his head "No I didn't" he moves away his lollipop and tries to kiss you but you cover his mouth looking away. "Don't even think about it!" You get off him just for him to pull you back in you were on his lap your back against him and he placed his chin on your shoulder while his hands were tightly around your waist.

"Give me a kiss and maybe there's a gift for you too." You face him but the position was uncomfortable you lean in and he was leaning in too as your lips were about to touch you mange to get out of his grip and sit at the desk away from him. "No you're lying there's no gift. But do you at least have another lollipop I want something sweet." He walks over to you standing in front of you. "No I don't have another one sorry." He hands you his making you make a disgusted face "Ew Jin that was in your mouth."

"Y/n!" Here just eat it" you give in and start eating his lollipop. "See technically we kissed now go. Hani will be back soon." He walks away defeated and you smile standing up. You tap his shoulder and he turns so you cup his face and kiss him he immediately brings your arms wrapping them around his neck while he wraps his hands around your waist while he picks you up placing you back on the table. The kiss was a very passionate one it seemed like he needed it.

You both hear footsteps and immediately separate and sit properly on a chair. You fixed your shirt and skirt while he acted busy on his phone. "I'm back! Oh hi Jin" Hani says and Jin waves saying hi.

It was awkward but Hani started talking more but could see you two breathless and smiles. "Jin you have some lipstick on your lips." You forgot you had a bit on and he wipes it off. "Thanks for letting me know. Y/n I'll wait for you outside okay. You two continue on!" He leaves you two and she faces you. "Let's end this here okay. Thank you so much Y/n bye!" Hani leaves and you come out and see Jin. He had a gift and you couldn't help but giggle.

"Thank you" you say and open it. "You're welcome I'm glad you like it." It was a necklace and he bought you some shoes you had been eyeing for a while.