XXXVII

It was finals week so since that test you didn't pass you have been studying every single day that you don't hang out with Jin or Jungkook. You don't hang out with anyone anymore. It was worrying Jin and your parents as well. You didn't socialize like before.

Once the bell rings you quickly get your bag and leave walking home. Jin was running after you but stopped when the teacher stopped him to talk to him. You get home and smile "Hi Mom and Dad." They hug you "Hi baby come eat I made your favorite."

"Thank you but I'll study first then eat okay." They weren't really okay with it but let you go so you go in your room and sit down. You started studying when your phone rang and it was a message from Jin. You see all the notifications from the past days not only Jin but Jungkook and Yoonji.

You let her words get to you making you throw your books on the floor. "Ana was right?" You think about it deep in thought and get mad at how easily you get distracted. Being hard on yourself was not the solution but that's what you were doing. Jin arrives at your house since your parents called him to see if he can convince you to eat now that it is late. You hadn't realized hours passed.

"Y/n open the door." You stop writing and thought you were going crazy that you were hearing his voice and shake your head. "Y/n it's Jin open up." You were quiet "Y/n sweetie come out if not I'll get the keys and open the door."

"I'll come out only if Jin leaves." Your parents look at him who looked like he is about to cry "Jin she's having a hard time..." he smiles "It's okay I understand. I'll leave and wait in the living room." They nod and you hear him say bye. You unlock the door and your mom holds you in her arms "Y/n you can't keep this up."

"Mom my grades are more important okay" she shakes her head saying no and crying while cupping your face. "No sweetie you are important your mental health matters." You realize you haven't been properly eating and through your blurry vision you see Jin with your dad and you faint. "Y/n! Sweetie!" Your mom screamed and held onto you. Jin rushed to you and your dad started the car.

You wake up and see the iv in your hand and sigh. You look at your other hand and see Jin holding your hand. You look around and see you're at the hospital. You slowly remove your hand from Jin to not wake him up but that doesn't work he immediately wakes up. "Y/n why haven't you eaten?" Do you know how dangerous it is not to. Now you are here at the hospital..." You listened as he scolded you knowing he's worried about you. He sees you lost in thought "Y/n" he calls you and you look at him "Are you okay?" You nod "Yes I am. I'm all better I need to head home we have the test tomorrow." You try getting up but he sits you back down.

"Y/n please stop. Don't worry I'm sure you have it all covered you need to rest and eat." You start crying and push him away not realizing your hurting him not physically but hurting his heart seeing you act this way. "Jin I can't I need to be number one!" He holds your hands and starts crying as well. "No Y/n you don't have to...you already know you will get it. It was just a one-time thing we all fail and eventually learn from it okay."

You wipe his tears and pull him into a kiss. You both share a passionate kiss and you break it. "Y/n..." what came out of your mouth shocked him. "Jin let's break up. Ana was right you're distracting me."

He moves away from you "What? Y/n you can't be serious. Why are you letting Ana get to your head?" You didn't know why but you just couldn't think straight. "I am serious and I'm not letting her she's right." He scoffs and grabs his coat in the meantime your parents come in. They had went to buy you some snacks. "Fine, it's over." He leaves without looking back and you lay down. "Oh what did we miss?" Your dad says and you smile "Nothing."

After finals were over you got better and started talking a bit more. Finals was about two weeks and you couldn't believe that you ended things just like that. You were with Jungkook who was sad that you and Jin wouldn't hang out together anymore. "Y/n do you miss him?" You were quiet because you were still upset he didn't chase you. Which you understood because he did as you wanted but it was over now so you were expecting him to come after you soon but you were wrong.

"I don't know." Jungkook pouts you are so lost while Jin was doing fine hanging out with new people overall socializing. When it was quite the opposite you were the socializer while he was quiet and serious. "I hope you two can work it out soon." You nod "Yeah I'm sorry Jungkook for ignoring you and everyone else." He hugs you "It's okay you were going through something."

"Did you hear that Ana and Jin are going out?" You and Jungkook look at the girls gossiping around you two. "Oh I thought he was going out with Y/n I guess since she isn't as smart anymore he's going for the smartest now." You just simply roll your eyes and smile.

Jungkook stands up walking towards them "Can y'all stop spreading fake rumors they are not going out." Their eyes widened seeing you "Oh sorry but we weren't saying rumors." They both leave running and Jungkook scoffs. "Are you okay Y/n?" You stand up "Yeah I'll go walk around okay go with Yoonji."

"Are you sure?" You assure him it's fine and he runs over to Yoonji and he kisses her making you happy. Yoongi walks to you and you turn around walking away trying to ignore but it doesn't work. "Y/n you okay?" You turn to face him "Yes I am!" He observes you and two walk together talking a bit. "Yoongi is Jin really going out with Ana?" You ask him since your curiosity got the best of you.

He sighs "To be honest I don't know but I don't think he is." You didn't want to care but at the same time, you did. "Well, I'm going to the library want to come with me?" He nods saying yes and you two walk there. Once getting there you see Jin and Ana together which didn't bother you at all. Since your grade had dropped you couldn't tutor her anymore so he had to tutor her since Hani didn't want to.

Jin sees you with Yoongi and he doesn't look away. He kept making eye contact with you so you look away and take a seat with Yoongi. Ana sees you and she tries to hold Jin's hand but he quickly moves it making you laugh since you witnessed it. He smiles clearly knowing you still care for him. "Yeah, I don't think Jin would ever go out with her," Yoongi says and you understand. "I really need to stop being immature and clear things up but what if he says he doesn't want to get back together."

"Well, he'll probably say no since you did break up with him because of your grades so after your grades go up ask him, and for sure it'll work out." You were a bit confused as to how he'd know but remember he's Jin's best friend. "I'll take your word if not I'll kill you."

Yoongi smiles "There you go. The old Y/n is coming back." While you open your book Yoongi gives Jin a look making Jin nod. Yoongi was looking out for you for Jin. Jin never left you he was there through Jungkook and Yoongi.