XXVII

You were walking to class while Jin and Yoongi were talking at the entrance of the door. As soon as you step in like nothing. You are met with papers smacking your face making you groan and step back holding your face. Yoongi and Jin were arguing over something silly that Yoongi had ripped some papers and threw it aiming at the trash can without looking so it hit you instead of going in the trash can.

"Ow what the fuck!" Yoongi turns around alarmed and Jin hugged you comforting you while he laughed but hid his smile in your neck before you'd smack him for laughing at you. "Oh my god I'm sorry Y/n I didn't see you! I'm really sorry." Yoongi grabbed you away from Jin making Jin slightly upset but didn't think much since he was apologizing. You smile until Yoongi cups your face he was staring at your face up close "Okay at least I didn't scratch you. You're all good!"

He smiles and lets you go. Jin on the other hand sighed knowing that Yoongi is falling harder then he should. He hates to admit it but he is jealous seeing now that you are hugging Yoongi in front of him. "It's fine Yoongi I'm not mad!" He becomes serious "Really? You're not mad? You literally cursed out loud." You lightly chuckle "You know me I curse when I feel strong emotions. Okay I was mad but it's fine I swear. I'm not mad right Jin!" You look at Jin and he smiles finding you cute "Yeah Yoongi she's not mad or else she would've had you on the floor begging for your life."

Yoongi's eyes just widened "Y/n don't tell me you hit Jin" you shake your head. "Oh my god no I would never." Jin quickly stands behind Yoongi "She actually does." You gasp not believing Jin is saying this nonsense. You don't hit him well regularly only when you two play fight over little things like the last piece of cake or cookie. "Jin stop lying." Jin starts acting afraid of you making you chase after him class wasn't starting yet.

You chased him out by the building. Jungkook sees Jin pass him almost knocking him out. "Y/n must be out to kill him" Yoonji says and Jungkook nods laughing. "Speaking of Y/n here she comes." You were stopped when Jungkook holds you in a hug and Yoonji hugged you too. "Seriously you two!" They both laugh they are both thankful that because of Jin they are together so they of course have to protect Jin.

After calming down you walked with them forgetting about Jin. "Y/n you're coming this weekend right?" You didn't know she was coming and nod. "Yeah are you going too?" She nods excited and you hold her hand making her let go of Jungkook in a span of seconds offending him. "We'll shop and let them carry our bags it'll be a girls day." She was excited and Jungkook shakes his head "Y/n leave my girlfriend why are you taking her!"

You and Yoonji left together leaving him alone and Jin scares him making him curse. "Yah Jin go get your girlfriend she took mine. I swear why do you like making her mad." Jin crossed his arms and Jungkook's eyes widened and looks at him. "You like being yelled at by her don't you?" Jin simply smacks his head "Of course not you know she listens to me."

"Really! Do you really expect me to believe you I'm sure she has you on your knees." Jin goes to class and sees you sitting in your seat he takes a seat next to you. Hani wasn't there so he sat there in the meantime. "Y/n you aren't mad right?" You stop his hand from going under your skirt "Jin just shut up!" You were annoyed now that you were focusing on reviewing your homework while he was pulling stunts. "Alright then" he didn't even bother to check around he kisses your cheek then whispers in your ear making Ana cry on the inside.

"Give me just one quick kiss nobody is watching" he whispered and you kiss him making him happy. He stood up and walked to his desk along the way he looked over at Ana. She quickly looks away making him smirk he would be willing to take you in front of everyone to get it through her head that he doesn't want her at all. The teacher comes in and the lesson started.

Hani saw you concentrate and looks back to see Jin as well focused on his work. She looks back at her work and thinks about how to forget Jin. She of course wants to be your friend and regrets what she did but she can't help like Jin. Everyone likes him and that worried you a bit. Of course someone will unfortunately try to make you two break up specially now that he is taken. Everyone is trying to talk to him to try to steal him which you didn't understand why they didn't go after him when he was single.

After school you studied with Hani. "See you're doing good just don't let it get to your head." She smiles and you two go to the corner store and bought some ice cream. "Y/n I'm sorry that I still like Jin but I promise I won't try to ruin your relationship. I still want us to be friends." You look at her and continue eating your ice cream "Don't worry I know you wouldn't repeat the same mistake and we are friends okay."

She hugs you surprising you at the sudden physical touch. "Oh I'm sorry for hugging you!" You laugh and hug her "It's okay. I'll help you get your place back in the top three alright." She was really thankful and since then you two got close and what happened in the past was forgotten.