DISCLAIMER!!

PLEASE READ!!!

This book is an 18+ book!! MINORS GO AWAY!! If I see anyone in the comments or leaving messages that seem like minors you will be blocked.

If you know me in person...... NO YOU DON'T!

Seriously this book will be a little dark and unsettling for some readers and if any of these things listed below are triggering to you then please don't read.

I don't own any of the MHA characters all credit goes to Horikoshi. These characters are loosely, and I mean LOOSLY!, based on the original ones from the MHA series.

All characters are aged up to 25 because they will be put into everyday adult situations (driving, drinking alcohol, ect.). I also try to keep y/n as ambiguous as possible, but they will be anatomically female (the smut written later in this book is to descriptive for it not to be female).

Some of the themes in this book consist of (but aren't limited to):

Angst

Death

Kidnapping

Abuse

Self harm

Rape

Mention of suicidal thoughts

Violence

Alcohol consumption

Emotional manipulation

Blood and graphic descriptions of torture/ fighting

LOTS OF SMUT LATER

Knife play

Bondage

Dacryphilia (arousal from tears or crying)

Praise kink

Degration kink

Tearing of clothing

Semi-public sex

Rough sex

Oral sex

Overstimulation

Edge play

Choking

Spit kink

Mentions/ hints of dom and sub themes

Some unprotected sex.

Y/n will be on birth control so no worries of babies yet (however since I'm not sure how this book will end that may change later, but for now no babies). There may be a lot than this, but this is the general list. Please remember this is a fiction! Anything legal of this nature should always be done between consisting adults. I do not condone abuse or violence of any kind. If any of these things listed above make you uncomfortable please do not read!

This is yet again 18+ only!!! SERIOUSLY MINORS GO AWAY!!

There will be the use of female pet names (pretty girl, babygirl, ect.). even describing outfits worn by y/n will be as vague as possible.

Please read with caution and take care of yourself. I will be releasing other books so if you find this one entertaining, or a bit too much then please feel free to check out one of those when they are released.

-Anna's last brain cell.