Chapter 18 Dekus P.O.V.

OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING!!!

STAY CALM!!!

HOW THE HELL CAN I STAY CALM?! HER LIPS ARE FINALLY ON MINE!!!

Kissing her feels just like...... well it feels like home. It's so soft, warm, sweet, and full of comforting emotions. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to keep my lips from her soft, plump ones ever again now that I know how they feel.

As she tries to pull away my body acts on its own. My mind is foggy, completely consumed by one circling thought through the haze... HER... I need more. More of her gentle care, her laughter, thoughtfulness, soothing touch, and her beautiful voice in the air; around me. I need more of her. I'm not done yet, and I'm not sure if I ever will be at this rate.

Slipping my arms around her feels like heaven. It feels so undeniably right, like we were two pieces made to fit perfectly together. Her soft body contrasts and fits perfectly against my hard, rigid one. Even though I'm sure the kiss lasted longer than I'm thinking, all I'm craving is another kiss.

The small kiss I receive before she starts to take her shirt off has me baffled and excited at the same time. I listen closely as she speaks, taking in the sight of her soft skin as she turns around to show me...... oh god!

I'm shocked and frozen for a moment. I realize my mistake of taking too long to respond when she starts to recede back into herself and begins to apologize. Pulling her back I take a moment to gather myself. I don't want her to leave, don't want to fuck this more than I probably already have.

"May I touch you? Is it ok?"

I barely hear her whisper out a yes before I continue. I slowly, carefully trail my hand from between her shoulders, down her spine, over her sides. My palm a firm reassuring presence on her smooth skin, while my fingers gently trace her scars. Wanting nothing more in this moment to commit every line, dip, curve, mark and scar to memory. To know every inch of her body so perfectly so I'll always know what she likes, where she likes to be touched, places I can help to comfort her or tease her with a single touch.

The moment she jumps and hisses out a shallow breath every muscle in my body is tense and my senses are on edge. I can't breath. Can't think. Every hero instinct instantly turns over and searches for danger or if she's hurt.

I have fucked this up!

She wasn't comfortable with this, was she?!

Oh god she's going to kick me out all because I couldn't control myself!

I'm so screwed!!

When she finally speaks up it feels like every nerve ending relaxes. She reassures me that she wasn't hurt, but instead that the one I touched was still sensitive. That's all the reassurance I need.

As I notice she starts to become self conscious again I firmly place my hands on her hips to hold her in place. Softly kissing the one long scar across her lower back that was sensitive, before slowly licking it. Hearing her moan was music to my ears and my undoing at the same time.

Turning her around to finally face me, I pull her closer and bring her to straddle me. I can't stand it anymore, it's been too long already since my lips were on her. Kissing up her stomach, between her breast and up to her neck as I slowly speak to her.

"You're so beautiful, strong, amazing, truly lovely."

As my hand caresses her skin on her side before slowly slipping to her back. It pains me to pull away to look up to her, but I manage as I ask, "May I?"