Lackey - 17

It didn't take long to actually get to the beach but it was at least an hour that we were in the line to actually get on the beach. Zen relaxed in the car while me and Kai would occasionally play in the sand next to the car or walk down to the entrance to count all the cars in front of us. Zen played some music but not too loud, only for himself to hear, or me and Kai when we would return to the car for food, drinks, or more sunscreen.

I took a lot of photos. Memories. Really really good ones too. Some of me, some of Zen, some of Kai or a mixture of us. I even took some photos of the everyday things you see on the beach. Birds would fly ahead and me and Kai would squawk at them back which would make Zen laugh and others around us, but I don't know if they laughed at or with us.

~

Zen is setting up a fire place with Kai and I decide to be the one to test the waters. I'm sure they can handle making a fire. A controlled one. I approached the water slowly. It felt great and hot out but who knows with the ocean. Some water touched my toes when the waves crashed the water back up. It felt...warm. Just slightly.

As I went to go deeper into the ocean, I feel arms wrap around my waist and I'm lifted off the ground. "Gotcha!" It was Kai. I lightly hit his arm is exchange for scaring me. Turning around I see Zen waving in the distance so I wave back.

"You really left my brother alone with the fire."

"Yup."

"I didn't know you could get more dumber."

I begin to go back up to assist my brother before Kai lightly grabs my arm and pulls me back, "Put a little trust in him. If he said he can do it, he can do it. Besides I'll be able to stop it if anything bad happens."

"You sure your squishy pecks could get out of the water that fast?" I giggled.

"I hope you know all the girls love how they're squishy."

My smile faded a little. Of course there would be others going after him. Wait. What. What am I thinking. Why should I even care. I turn and go in the ocean more. I hear Kai calling out to me but I don't listen. I look down towards the sea, going deeper and deeper. A wave is coming and I go under it, only slightly losing my footing. Another wave comes, and I go under again but I stay under.

I'm slightly pushed back but I've been to the beach many times so I know how to get a footing. The water is salty and doesn't taste good. I come back and to catch my breath and realize I've drifted a little ways from where our car is. I get out of the water and begin to walk towards my car when a car pulls up in front of me. I stop to let them park and someone exits from the passenger side and a dog follows.

It's a cute dog. Small but very energetic. The person waves to me and apologies for parking in front of me but I reassure them that it's fine. After all everyone is trying to get a spot somewhere before others. I continue to walk back to the car where I see Kai showing Zen some shells. They look happy and now I regret storming off like a toddler who just got his toy taken from him.

I return to the others and they don't mind me. I grab myself a can out of the cooler we brought and open it. The pop sound made Zen and Kai both turn their heads at me. "Aye grab me one." Zen puts his hand up and so does Kai, "Me too."

I grab a water bottle out and hold it up, "Oh ya'll want this? Of course let me get you one." We all laugh a little and I feel better. I grab both of them a can and handed em out, "For idiot one," Zen takes his can, "And for idiot two!" Kai takes his can.

"Oh so i'm number two?!?" He raises his eyebrow and it looks like it would fly to the moon if it could.

"Of course, Zen is the biggest idiot of all time."

"Hey!" Zen raises both of his arms up.

we all laugh.

~~~
AT - realizing I did different point of views but I think i'm gonna stick to Art's POV

if I do any others the name will be up top but it's way more simpler this way