Lackey - 8

{Art's POV}

We arrived at Aaron's house after about 20 minutes. Aaron got out and helped me so extremely handsome could go park the car. He barely even held me which only led to me falling trying to go up the stairs. "Hold me correctly or don't at all." I scowled. As I tried to get up, extremely handsome came around the corner helped me up. "I can't be away for 5 minutes, can I?" He giggled. I laughed, "It appears so." I felt his hands go under me and he picked me up like Aaron did. "Sorry to hold you like this. I hope you don't mind." His breath touched my ears causing me to turn a bit pink. "I-It's fine."

I could feel his groin touch mine as he walked. He smelled really nice as well. Almost like honey. "You're really light, bunny." I covered my face to not show my blushing. "A lot of people say that." Aaron was silent. He was shooting daggers at us. I shot daggers back. "I'll set you on the couch and get you some water."

"Thank you extremely handsome-" I blurted out.

"Is that what you're calling me?"

"Y-yeah.."

"I like it. My names Kai, though you can call me extremely handsome if you want."

I nodded. "Kai is a nice name. It fits you."

Kai sat me down on the couch in Aaron's enormous house. Aaron sat next to me and Kai went to get me water. Aaron reached across me and grabbed the remote that was beside me. "You could have asked me to grab it for you, you know."

"I wanted to grab it myself. Is there a problem?"

"Yea right. You forced me to be your lackey. Like hell you'll want to get something yourself."

Kai came back with the cup of water and handed it to me. "You know you look good in a suit Kai." His face turned a little pink and he smiled at me. "Glad you think so. Would you two like anything else." Aaron shook his head. "Can you show me where the bathroom is?" I jumped up before Kai walked away. "Why of course I can. Right this way." He put his arm out for me so I could use him as support.

As I went to grab it, Aaron snatched my arm away. "I'll take him there." Kai bowed to Aaron and so he tugged me away, leading me to bathroom. "You didn't have to do that. I'm okay on my own." I pulled my arm away. "What's wrong with you? I know you're a douche and all but this is stupid." Aaron sighed then slammed his hand against the wall next to me. "Don't get too comfortable with Kai." He whispered in my ear, causing my face to turn red. "S-stop whispering in my ear. I- I don't like it."

Aaron smirked and backed off. " Bathroom's here." He pointed to a door next to him then walked off. I made my way inside the large bathroom. Looking at myself, I sighed. How am I inside this jerk's house right now? I turned on the water, filled my hand with water and splashed it on my face. My pocket began to vibrate due to me getting a call. I took it out and my brother's name was on the screen. I answered his call after a moment of preparing myself.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? Why aren't you at school?"

"I had to leave school, sorry I didn't tell you."

"Art, are you okay? Are you sick? You're doing a lot of things you've never done."

"I'm fine."

"Tell me where you are. I'll borrow my friends car and pick you up then take you home."

"Zen I'm okay. Please just trust me. I'll finish up here and head home on my own okay? I'll be home before school's over. Do me a favor and don't tell mom okay?"

"Promise me you'll be okay and I'll promise I won't speak a word to her."

"I promise. Just finish up with school, okay?"

"Okay okay, I promise as well."

"I have to go now. I'll speak with you at home later."

"Alright. and you have to explain everything to me."

We said are goodbyes and ended the call. I looked at myself one last time before heading out of the bathroom. "Oh hey extremely handsome." I smiled to see his face when I leave. "Hello little bunny. I came to check on you since you took a little while."

"Oh, I'm fine thank you. My brother called."

"Shall we go back?" I nodded and he lead the way back to the living room. Aaron was gone, but the TV was still on. I wonder where he went. He took me here. "Thank you for letting me rest here but I should go."

"Let me drive you home."

"Oh It's fine I can walk home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'll be fine."

Kai nodded then bowed to me. I smiled at him then headed towards the door. as I go to open the door, it suddenly opens itself and Aaron's standing on the other side with a grocery bag."U-uh...I was just about to head home." I stepped to the side so Aaron could walk past me and I could leave.

Aaron stepped in, but picked me up before I could walk out. "Hey let me down." I kicked about and punched his back but he wouldn't let me go. "Kai! Help me!" I called out but he was nowhere to be seen. What was this jerk planning?

———————
AN: I think I might make the entire story might be in Art's POV only but there might be chance of me doing Aaron's and even Kai's POV.

Most it will be Art's though because that is what I'm comfortable with.

Thank you for reading up till now.🙇