Lackey - 7

{Art's POV}

We weren't caught by any teachers while heading out the building. I don't know why he didn't just leave me there. He's a jerk that doesn't care for people. So why? before I could question further I felt the breeze of the outdoors run up my body from the bottom of my shirt. A shiver ran up my back and I hugged Aaron subconsciously, looking for a source of heat. He didn't seem to mine and continued his walk to his car I was assuming.

I was wrong. Like I always am when it comes to this douche face. He was able to hold me with one arm and use his other, free hand to call someone. I didn't pay attention to the phone call though. I was comfortable and warm. I hugged Aaron more because the wind began to pick up.

"Also can you come quickly? Thank you. I'll see you then." His phone beeped indicating he ended the call. "Are you cold?" His voice was softer then before.  I nodded in his shoulder hoping he could feel that it was a nod. I could feel his head turning and then he continued to walk. His walking came to stop as he sat down on a bench. "Uhh Aaron?" I slightly pushed off him to see his face. He smiled and wrapped me in his jacket that he was wearing.

Stop being kind...I'm supposed to hate you...I'm only you're lackey. Even though I wanted him to stop, I snuggled my head on his shoulder and hugged him closer for more heat. I didn't know why he was allowing this neither did I care. I liked it.

I turned around slightly as I heard a car approaching next to us. I felt him slide his hands underneath me and pick me up for the third time. "Sorry it took me some time to get here young master." Young what!? I knew he was rich and born to a good family but I didn't expect him to be a young master.

"It's alright. You got here quicker than I expected."

"Young master, do you need help with this him?"

I turned around to face the man speaking. He looked young, maybe a little older than me. He was extremely attractive with his long brown hair, tan skin, and icy blue eyes. I saw a smirk form on his lips when our eyes met. "He's cute." I blushed at his comment. His voice was almost as deep as Aaron's but was just a little higher. Aaron tightened his grip on me causing our chests to completely touch. My face heated up more.

"Aaron I can walk on my own."

"No you can't."

"Aaron I can. Please....put me down."

Aaron loosened his grip on me but didn't put me down. "Was I holding too tight?"

"No. Well yes. But I didn't mind. Just put me down."

Aaron still refused to put me down so I pushed off of him until I ended up making him let me go. My legs were still somewhat weak so I ended up tripping backwards into the arms of the extremely handsome guy. Yes that is what I'm calling him because he's too damn handsome. "T-thank you and sorry. I didn't mean to fall onto you."

"It's fine little bunny." He smiled. He has a really nice smile. I blushed at him calling me bunny. I didn't get mad like I did with Aaron. Instead I was...happy? I smiled back and thanked him again. I looked back at Aaron. He seemed angry but what did I care? It's not like he controls everything I do.

"I'll help you to the car." Extremely handsome pulled my chin up and brushed my hair out of my face. "All it takes is for someone to be slightly rough and you become a mess." I blushed remembering everything that me and Aaron did in the bathroom. "Are we dropping you off at your house? Or perhaps you would like to visit Young Master's place?"

"Are you going to be there?" Maybe if Aaron tried to pull something funny extremely handsome could help me.

"Why of course. It is my duty to watch over Young Master."

"Well I guess I could spare today."

"That's great! Let's get you in the car." Aaron lightly held my Arm. "Am I holding your arm to tight, bunny?" I shook my head a smiled. He's so gentle. Aaron remained quiet and got in the car after me. On the drive to his house he kept staring out the window while extremely handsome made sure there was no awkward silence. I told him about my brother and he told me about this sister. I bet his sister is extremely pretty. She probably looks like a model if she's related to extremely handsome here.

What does his parents look like?