Lackey - 10

-Kai's POV-

"Yes, Young Master. I'll make a swift return once you're back."

"No need. Take your time. I'll be focused working here."

I burrowed my eyebrows. Just what was Young Master planning to do. I bowed and left him to do his own thing, making my way down the hall to the bathroom. I heard muffled talking so I assumed the bunny was on the phone. I leaned against the wall in front of the bathroom waiting for him to exit. I heard the talking coming to end then the water turn on then off.

The bathroom door slowly opened and there stood the bunny. "Oh hey extremely handsome." He smiled at me. "Hello little bunny. I came to check up on you since you were taking a little while."

"Oh. I'm fine thank you. My brother called."

So I was right. "Shall we go back?" He nodded at me and so I lead the way back to the living. "Thanks for letting me rest here but I should go." The little bunny turned towards me and gave me a light smile. 

"Let me drive you home."

"Oh it's fine I can walk home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'll be fine."

I nodded then bowed. As He made his was to the door to make his leave, I made my way to the garage to take the car from Young Master and complete his orders. I didn't see him outside guessing he rushed in before the bunny left. Hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid while I'm gone. 

I get in the car and see he's left the keys inside. I put them in the ignition then begin to drive out of the garage with slight regret leaving them alone together. 

I passed many people and stopped at a couple of lights, but my mind was set on finishing what had to be done so I can return swiftly. As I did so my thoughts ran. The little bunny. What does Aaron want to do with him? He's seem like a stubborn bunny which he doesn't like, considering his short fuse. Aaron has never never brought anyone home. Would he be angry if I tried to hunt the bunny myself? My mind went on and on about thoughts of him until I arrived where I needed to be. I didn't take much time there so I was making my way home faster than anticipated. 

I made my return and entered the young master's home. It seemed quiet except a little bit of motion in the bedroom at the end of the hall. I took off my sweaty suit jacket and hung it on the rack next to the door. I let out a quick sigh thinking the bunny must've gone home alone. Ruffling my hair, I was going to make my way down the hall to ask young master what he would like for dinner. 

Before I even took a step, his bedroom door swung open, hitting the wall behind it with a loud thud which made me jump. Running out, was the bunny. He stomped down the hall and into the living room where we both were. "Kai you damn idiot!" he yelled at me. I tilted my head in confusion of his anger. Did Aaron do something?

"I came here only because I thought that if something went south, you would be there...and you weren't." His voice drifted off as tears fell from his icy blue eyes. I shortened the distance between us and held his face softly in my hands, using my thumbs to clear his eyes from his tears. "I apologize little bunny. Young Master told me to do something which caused me to leave the house. For compensation, let me drive you home. This time you can't refuse." I gave him a soft smile.

"Thank you...Can I uh...have your number. Maybe we can...hang out sometime..."

"I'd love that little bunny. My number is xxx-xxx-xxx1."

He saved my number in his phone. The tapping of his fingers and our breathing were the only noises around us. Once he had my number, he called me so I can have his. "Should we get going little bunny?" I helped him finish fixing his shirt which was in a jumbled mess. His shirt and his panic were evidence towards Aaron's actions. My anger rose but I remained calm and finished with his shirt. I looked behind me and pointed towards the door basically asking him, 'ready?'

"Yeah...let's go." He whispered.