Lackey - 3

{Art's POV}

I was frozen in place as he approached me. I was scared to move. "You're gonna order me lunch then bring it to the roof." His voice was more demanding then before. I slowly nodded and walked off with my hair hiding my face. All the girl's followed Aaron to wherever he was going. Presumably the roof.

I walked into the cafeteria and as soon as I did my brother slapped my back. "You're late big bro. Some girl caught your eye?" He smirked. I flickered his forehead and he fell back but caught himself by wrapping his arm around my neck. "Just joking." he smiled.

Seeing my brother was a relief. He's like my missing half. He stole the good traits for himself of course. I smiled lightly. "No girl. Just a guy who's being a total jerk." His eyes burrowed.

"Is someone bullying or harassing you?" His voice held concern.

"No no. I'm fine. I can handle myself." I let out a small laugh to reassure him. He didn't seem convinced but didn't question further. We both ordered lunch but when I was ordering I didn't know what to get Aaron so I just ordered the same as me. Zen poked at my arm, "Why do you have two?" I looked at him and sighed. I shouldn't tell him. He'll question too much and I already have a headache so I just told him I was hungry. Again he questioned no further. Before we got to our table I stopped. "I'm gonna go eat somewhere else for today." I told him before I sped off.

I heard Zen yell for me but I ignored him. I wanted to hurry to the roof so I don't have to see that death glare directed towards me again. I Push open to the door and there he is. Asleep? I walk over to him and place down our lunch, I then sat down next to him and was about to wake up before I saw long his lashes were and how pure he looked when sleeping. I brushed mt fingers across his forehead to movie his light brown from his face to examine it better.

From the way he sleeps you would never expect him to be able to pull off that cold stare of his. I went to pull myself away to eat but Aaron snapped awake and grabbed my wrist. Through some kinds of movements he was able to pin me on the ground. "C-come on man quit playing this-" My eyes widened as Aaron's face was in front of mine and our lips connected. His breath was hot inside of my mouth. I tried to push away but he was able to keep my hands down. For such a skinny guy he sure was strong.

Our lips disconnected and the only words that Aaron spoke were, "It's your punishment for being late." He sat up against the fence like he was before with a calm expression like nothing just happened. I sat up and covered my mouth still surprised at what he just did. I could still feel his lips against mine....his hot breath...No stop Art. You can't think about this. He's the douche king of the school.

"That-that was a kiss!"

"Mm."

"You kissed me!"

"Mm."

"As punishment?!"

"Mm."

I sighed and leaned on the fence but further from him. "That's not something you do as...as...punishment." I looked away because I could feel my face getting red. "I wasn't trying to be late. I was talking with my brother." I could feel Aaron's eyes on me now. "Brother?" He questioned. I nodded my head to answer.

"He's my other half, but my opposite. Good at everything. I'm nothing like him..." I don't even know why I'm telling him. Maybe to create conversation? "Hmm. You've really got nothing to compare to him huh." His words stung. Not because they were mean...but true.

Rotten apples sure are crap.