Lackey - 11

(Aaron's POV)

I lift Art onto my shoulder and start to make my way down the long hallway to my bedroom when he grabs a hold of the corner of the wall and pull back. I was able to get him in the end, off the corner and into my room. I tossed Art onto my decent sized bed making a loud thump in the process. "What are you doing jerk?" he scowled at me.

"You're gonna fulfill your duty as my Lackey."

"What does tossing me on your bed have to do with me being your lackey?"

"You're doing to do whatever I say. So bring me pleasure."

"W-what? What do you mean bring you pleasure?"

I grab the grocery bag by the door and pulled out a thin box. Art questioned what it was and so I smirked and showed him what was inside. "What are you planning?" Art's voice was more shaken now. I got above him so my shadow cowered him and leaned down a little, "Like I said, you're going to fulfill your duties as my lackey and allow me to have some fun since it's an order I gave you. And while you're at it, you have to say my name like you did at the stairs."

"A-Aaron please think this through. I thought I was only going to have to help you at school. And what happened back there was an accident."

"You liked it last time."

"I d-didn't. What made you think that?"

"How your body reacted to it."

"What?"

I got annoyed with Art's continuous yapping and began to tug at his shirt. As expected Art struggled and went against me. I tried holding his wrists down until a sharp pain formed on my jaw and Art was already at the door. He ran out leaving me with a painful bruise forming on my Jaw. I ran into the bathroom and tried to tend to the wound as I hear Kai talking to Art about leaving. I quickly tend to the bruise and rush out my room but the two are already gone.