-Memories-

The crowds laughing and chattering can be heard in the building. The squeals of joy of kids in the building followed by footsteps hitting the cold hard floor. Everybody was entertaining themselves in the Pizzaplex. You clutched your mothers' arm tightly excitement building up your stomach as you scanned the all too familiar building. Your smile did not falter as your soft foot steps hits the ground getting closer and closer to your destination. Your smile grew wider than before seeing that you are face to face with a door. Your mother pushed the doors open to see children running around the daycare laughing with their friends enjoying their time.

"Gumdrop!" Sundrop says in a cheerful manner. Seeing how excited he is to see you again made you giggle before you faced your mom. Your mom bent down giving you a light kiss in the forehead "Pick you up at 10" you nodded running to Sundrops side before taking his hand. You suddenly remember the first time you came to the daycare and meet sunny.

----Flash back----

Your 8-year-old self scanned the building eyes wide in awe as the cold air hit your skin making you shiver slightly. You were with you mom and dad that day exploring the building trying out games and won different prizes for you to take home.

You hummed in satisfaction as you bit of in one of the slices of pizza the stuff toy dad won for you sitting on a chair beside you. As you sipped your drink your eyes landed on your parents who was seemingly has a dull aura around them. You questioned their behavior towards each other but decided to not bring it us you enjoyed your fresh cold drink.

"Oh, honey how about we go visit the daycare? They say that kids in Y/ns age love going there" your mother suggested cutting through the silence. Your father smiled at the suggestion looking at you "That sounds great! Don't you think so sweetie?" you father asked. You nodded in response finding it not that a bad of an idea. "Well then, finish the food first before we can go" your mother says. You let out a small hum in understanding finishing the rest.

After you finished, you, your mother and father walked heading to the daycare hand in hand. All of you stopped when you see an already opened unfamiliar door. You peeked through to see a big playground full of kids. You immediately had second thoughts when you just how many kids were in the daycare but you didn't want your parents to be disappointed and think that you're a brat. The thought made you guilty.

"Sweetie, is something wrong?" your mother asked in genuine concern. You snapped out of your thought looking at your mom giving her reassuring nod. You saw her sigh before heading inside the daycare with you walking beside her clutching her dress. As you step foot inside music quickly hit your ear drums followed by the children's laughter. "We'll pick you up till ten. Does that sound good to you hun?" your mother says leaning down caressing you hand. You gulped forcing a smile on your face before reassuring her that you'll be fine "I'm fine mom. I'm a big girl now, see?" you twirled making your mom giggle with your silliness. Your father walked up to you ruffling your hair slightly messing it up a little.

"See you later peanut" he said before walking out of the daycare with your mom.

As when they were out of your sight you took a big deep breath and sighed loudly. Turning around you gulped when you scanned the enormous room full of kids. You clutched your stuffed toy in your chest tightly as you walked to the daycare cluelessly. You sat down on the corner with no kids in sight after you finished exploring you letting out a tired sigh as you played with your toy.

"Hey freak!" a voice snapped your attention. You looked up to see a boy probably older than you based on his appearance accompanied by other two males behind him purposely surrounding you. "It's not freak. I have a name you know" you say glaring at him. "Who cares what you name is. I'll call you freak because you look like a freak" he says snickering. You rolled your eyes "Then I call you toad cause you look like a toad. Sounds fair?" you ask giving him a bored look as you watch him fume in anger.