-Assistant-

Being the Daycare's Assistant was never an easy task.

You were in your room humming a soft tune while throwing your legs back and forth in a swinging motion as the sound of the clock can be heard. The room was painted in an f/c color, the trunk in the corner full of stuffed animals with a doll house beside it. In the middle of the room was a tea set on top of a small table.

You perked up at the sound of footsteps coming near your room. Sundrop revealed himself with a cheeky smile on his face. "Y/n, it's time!" he says. Nodding, getting up heading towards him. You intertwined your hands with his as you both skipped to Sundrops secret room.

The both of you stopped for a moment straightening your clothes to look more presentable. "Ready sunshine?" Sundrop asks. You smiled in response taking his hand once again before stepping out of the room.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!"

This catches the children's attention making their heads turn to your direction. Jumping down in the ball pit. Children's laughter can be heard as they ran near the ball pit. All of them were confused when they didn't see the two of you but got startled when the both popped out. "Hello, children!" the both of you greeted, movement completely in synch. The kids stared in awe at the colorful attire the both of you were wearing. The dress you were wearing was puffy. Wearing a white blouse with a jabot collar and a star patterned ribbon on top, long sleeves tuck in nicely with a belt around the waist, short f/c skirt with see through silk below it, a stripped pattern sock and heels. The creator made sure to create you in a more human appearance as much as possible so the kids can relax more in the daycare. This caused many to mistaken you as a real person because of the way you act around others. Sighing you remembered the day you were created and the day you first got to meet Sundrop.

-Flashback-

The sound of metal can be heard inside the room and tapping noises on the screen. "Ready" the unknown man said causing the woman beside him to nod in response setting the code before pressing enter. The machine got to work as they attached the parts in the robot's body. After a few minutes of waiting the process was finally done. One can mistaken the robot inside the room as a human for its features. The unknown man opened the door hearing protests from his partner but he only brushed it off by going inside. The man examined his creation by trailing the figure up and down astonished by his own work.

You slowly opened your eyelids eyes adjusting to the light as you carefully examined you surrounding. Getting into a sitting position you looked at the unknown man beside you with an awed expression on his face mumbling a "Beautiful...".

"Who are you?" you ask tilting your head to the side. The man coughed slightly clearing his throat. "I am your creator. And from now on your name shall be Y/n" you looked at him for a moment with a dull expression before looking at your thighs. "Y/n.... What a nice name" you said before standing up but this caused your legs to give out instantly, lying down on the cold hard floor. The man panicked helping you by picking yourself up from the ground. Dusting yourself you smiled at the man to show your gratitude "Apologies for my rude behavior" you said but the man only shook his head saying it was fine before escorting you out of the room with a woman following the two of you.

Looking at the mirror examining yourself in a puffy dress with a star patterned ribbon tied in your h/c hair. Humming in delight you twirled a bit completely satisfied with your appearance. You perked up with the sound of an object getting knocked on the floor causing your head to turn into that direction. "Wow..." a sun like animatronic says completely frozen in place while gazing at your figure. Tilting your head in curiosity, you came up to him by waving a hand in front of him but no avail. "What an interesting reaction..." you thought quite amused by the situation. "Hello anyone there?" you ask snapping your fingers causing him let out a shriek in surprise backing away slightly from your figure. "May I perhaps know your name?" you ask with a smile on your face. The animatronic fiddled with his fingers in a nervous manner "I'm Sundrop! Sorry for my rude behavior earlier" he said scratching the back of his head in a sheepish manner. "It's quite alright" you said approaching him before stopping right in front of him. "It was... interesting" you said looking up to his taller figure. Sundrop swallowed thickly confused of his own behavior as he tried to compose himself.