-Robbery-

You were home alone, chilling and watching crime documentaries on Netflix because why not?

Eating popcorn you booed at the TV in front of you. 'I can do so much better than this dude... he's stupid' you chuckle and continued munching on the popcorn.

Suddenly you stopped when you hear something in the backdoor. Your senses heightened, pausing the show while listening carefully.

Switching the television off, placing the popcorn on the table before cautiously approaching the kitchen.

Grabbing a bat not too far, you peeked a little to see someone trying to open the backdoor.

'The audacity to freaking break in into my house!' you thought completely irked. Grinning, you grabbed a knife from one of the drawers before hiding in the shadows.

After a few minutes, the robber successfully opened the door and got in into your house. He held a cocky smirk under his mask and slowly examined the place.

With caution he slowly searched the place while stealing some stuff and putting it in his bag.

When he was about to steal one of your precious jewelries, taking this opportunity you tased the man causing him to shriek in shock.

Pushing him on the floor, he landed on his back with a loud thud while you straddled him on the carpet floor, holding a knife threateningly too close to his neck for comfort.

His eyes were wide in shock but froze when he felt cold metal hit the skin of his neck. Gulping, he shivers slightly while looking at you straight in the eyes.

"You know... for the past few weeks, I have been frustrated lately. And this was the only time that I can relax without overthinking much." you say in a deadly calm tone the knife still near his neck.

"And how dare you break my peace" you gritted your teeth pressing the knife deeper causing blood to seep out.

"You know... I have been thinking of scenerios where a robber would break in into my house and I'd kill him. Then, I'll just tell the police that it was out of self defense" you chuckle with an evil glint in your eyes.

"N-No! Please! Please don't kill me! I have a family!" he begged, fear in his eyes. Laughing, you grabbed his throat causing him to choke while raising the knife in the air.

"Then you should've thought of this sooner. You robbed the wrong house and messed with the wrong person buddy" you laughed louder about to stab him straight in the heart but stopped when someone busted the front door open.

"Honey! I'm home..." Sundrop trails off, his face fell down for a moment at the sight in front of him before regaining his composure.

"Darling~ who's this?" Sundrop chirped looking irritated at the man on the floor.

"Oh, nothing. Just a robber who tries to steal our stuff" you replied innocently.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Darling, we talked about this before. No killing on the living room, only the basement since its hard to wash all the blood away when it stains the carpet" Sundrop lectures, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Ehe~ sorry. I just couldn't help myself" you pouted while he patted the top of your head saying it was 'ok'.

The man on the floor only look at the both of you in shock. 'Wtf is going on in here! Why isn't he helping me! They are both crazy!!!' the man yelled mentally trying to squirm out of your hold.

"Now, I'll tie him up while you wait for me in the basement, ok darling?" Sundrop instructed while you only nod and walk away to the basement.

"No you can't do this to me!" the man said while Sundrop continues to tie him up, ignoring his shouts and cries. "Don't worry we'll make it quick, not" Sundrop chuckles slapping the duck tape on the man's mouth before throwing him on his shoulder.

The couple spent the rest of the afternoon torturing the poor man in the basement and cuddled each other after that.

Happy Ending~

----

Wooo what a turn of events!

I have been feeling lazy for the past few days and I still haven't done any of my homework😔

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!
That's all!

Ciao~