-Mornings-

'My eyes are burning'

You thought rubbing your eyes in annoyance.

Letting out a tired sigh you decide to stand up and check the view outside. Moving the curtains out of the way you were expecting to see the moon still shining but only to be blinded when a flash of light hit your eyes.

Hissing, quickly covering your eyes you let it adjust to the light before slowly putting your hand away to look at the view outside. Your eyes widened when you saw it was already morning making you curse slightly.

'I didn't even sleep...' you thought before looking at your laptop, art not even halfway done. Huffing you were about to get back to work when someone suddenly barged in your room.

"Darling, I made you waffles...." Sundrop stops in his tracks taking a good look at your form. Messy hair tied into a bun, baggy shirt with sweatpants on and visible circles forming under your eye. Frowning he walks up to you before cupping your cheeks with both of his hands. "Are you staying up late again?" he asks with a firm tone.

Gulping, you forced a reassuring smile on your lips. "I'm fine don't worry" you told him about to pull away from his grasp when he suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled your form towards his chest while he examined your face carefully.

"You didn't answer my question." You felt a shiver run up your spine at his strict tone while holding a strict expression on his face and the way how intense his gaze was directed into you wasn't helping your situation.

Slowly, you nodded causing him to sigh in disappointment. "Y/n... you should really take care of yourself more" he says in a soft tone while his other hand caressed the side of your cheek.

"Seriously sunny I'm fine. Let me finish first- "before you finish your sentence it was shortly cut off when he suddenly picked you up on the ground carrying you bridal style.

"Sunny wait! - "before you could protest you were suddenly plopped down on the couch, letting out a yelp your form bounced slightly and soon after felt a warm blanket get thrown on top of your head.

Sundrop gently placed the plate of waffles and orange juice on the table in front of you. Still in shock your head turn to Sundrop's direction opening your mouth to say something but get cut off once more when he places a finger on your lips.

"I don't want another word. Stop being stubborn and eat" he says in a demanding tone. You shouldres slumped down slightly when you realized that you were never going to escape this. "Okay...MOM" you laugh with a smirk on your face before eating the waffles in front of you. Sundrop only rolls his eyes at your response before he sat down beside you enjoying the comfiness of the couch.

.

.

.

.

.

Humming in delight you felt his fingers gently run down your scalp slightly placing with your hair. Opening your eyes, you stare at his face mindlessly he played with a strand of your hair.

Quickly noticing your gaze, he immediately felt flustered at the sudden intense attention you were giving him. "What?" snapping out of your daze, a gentle smile starts to form while your hand cups his cheek in a loving manner. "Thank you for looking out for me" his eyes widened at your words feeling something weird in his stomach but in a good way. "Anything for you..." he mutters avoiding your gaze in the best of his abilities feeling shy all of a sudden.

Chuckling you leaned up from your laying position and catch his lips. A surprised yelp came from him at the unexpected gesture but soon melted and returned the kiss in the same passion. Leaning down he soon trapped you under him his hands in either side of your head.

The kiss lasted for about a minute before parting because of the lack of oxygen. Panting you felt like you were about to pass out because of the lack of sleep and exhaustion you were feeling.

Smiling one more time you shifted slightly causing him to lay down beside you while you hug his form. "I love you..." you sigh, slowly feeling your consciousness start to slip away.

Fully closing your eyes, you heard a faint 'I love you too' before completely blacking out.

----

I'm slowly running out of ideas. Remember that I'm always open for requests!

Anyways, that's all. Thank you for reading!

Ciao~