-Perfect Little Doll-

Warning: Sexual violence

------

Looking outside, head peeking through the window. Listening to the kid's giggles playing and having fun outside while you just sat there, alone in your cold dark room with a Teddy bear.

Tilting your head to the side. Your fingers touched the glass window, tracing shapes and such. Memories of being always trapped in the room, almost spending most of your childhood in the said room. You felt lonely but Mommy said not to go outside. Afraid that you may break the whole perfect image of the family. As far as you know, B/n was the only one who can go outside and hang out with the other boys.

Much to your dismay. You weren't a child anymore. You have to grow up and have responsibilities that you weren't asking for. You always seem to question your existance to why you have to end up like this. You didn't even asked to be born and be miserable.

Knocking on the door. Sundrop enters the room with a smile. He was your butler. Everytime you get lonely, he always keeps you company and you're grateful for it. "Are you okay Lady Y/n?" Sundrop asks, sitting beside you. Nodding your head. You rest your head on his shoulder. Hugging the Teddy bear tightly in your arms. Teddy is your only friend since childhood before Sunny came along. So this stuffed toy... Was no ordinary stuff toy. It's special to you.

"I don't want to grow up. I want to become a child.. Forever. Having nothing to worry about and just smile" you mumbled. Humming in reply, he softly carress your head that it almost made you want to fall asleep. "Don't worry. I'll make sure to accompany you along the way while you grow up" perking at his answer. Smiling holding out your pinky. "Pinky Promise?" smiling in response his own pinky intertwined with yours. "I promise"

~~~~
Walking around the gigantic house. Your felt yourself trapped in a doll house... But a bigger version. Seeing a random woman come out your parent's bedroom. Hiding in the corner, the random lady kisses your dad in the lips before tip toeing away. You were confused and oblivious of the situation but your gut says to walk away. And that's what you did.

Peeking your head to the kitchen. Your mom puffed out smoke while drinking a strong beverage in hand. She looks wasted but her jewelries on her body is still attached on her neck and her finger. Grumbling, making way to the living room you saw your brother laughing and playing games with his 'friends' while powder or what looks like sugar was on the table.

"Oh, B/n. Who's this beauty?~" your brother's friend asked looking at your form up and down. Shifting in your position. Squirming, getting uncomfortable at the intense stare. "My sister. Don't mind her she's just a nobody in this family" earning a laugh from his friends they continued to play while you stood there heartbroken at his words. Clutching your stuffed toy, speed walking away to the bathroom. You couldn't afford to cry infront of people. Mom said it was unlady like.

Sniffling, the tears starts to ruin you mascara. Brushing your eyes it only worsened because it scattered around your face. Hearing the door open. You got startled. Turning your head around, you saw your brother's friend wearing an evil smirk in his face. Trying to back away. He then traps you in the sink while licking his lips in hunger. "You know... You really have a beautiful face" he breathed out, carressing your face. Looking away you closed your eyes while trying to push him away. But he only held both of your wrist and neared your body to his.

"How about we make some use out of that body of yours?~" yelping, you felt hands on your thighs and on your back. "Stay still" he whispered under his breath touching you in unwanted places. Your mind turned blank for a moment. Tears running down your cheeks before you did the unthinkable. You grabbed the back of his head then smashed his forehead on the sink. Groaning in pain, he held his bleeding forehead while you backed away in shock. Quickly grabbing teddy, you ran outside in a flash not ready for the consequences.