-Game (2)-

Laughing, you and Sundrop lay on the floor having the best time. Sighing you stopped looking at the bright celling above you with a smile on your face but soon turned into a frown. 'I wish this could last forever... but I have to go back' you thought picking yourself up on the ground catching Sundrop's attention. "Sunshine? Where are you going?" he asks but you didn't answer him and kept going.

When you were at your destination Sundrop began to become nervous and fidgety "S-sunshine, this area is off limits..." Sundrop he says off sweating bullets while looking at you helplessly. "Don't you want another puppet show?! I have glitter glue... googly eyes?" he says quite unsure while playing with his fingers. You looked at the table in front of you hesitating for a moment before doing what you have to do. Then, suddenly the lights went out.

"No! No! Sunshine! Why did you do that?! Lights on! Lights on! I warned you! I warned you!" he says screeching causing you to jump slightly while gulping thickly getting ready to what's about to happen. Sundrop shouts and yells in pain causing him to fall back. With a loud thud followed by an eerie silence. Your eyes widened and your body shook slightly when you saw fingers on the counter followed by a deep chuckle.

"Naughty girl~ It's past your bed time. You must be punished! Nighty night~" Moondrop says laughing before disappearing.

Gasping you immediately ran from your position and started entering the playpen to find the generators. You remembered that Moondrop won't follow you until you activated the third generator so you're going to be fine.

After you finally found the third generator, pulling the handle you crawled to find the other two. When you heard something, you immediately looked behind you without stopping to reveal Moondrop on your tail, bloodshot eyes looking at your own. 'Oh shi- 'you thought panicking and began to speed up your face. This caused a chuckle erupt from Moondrop's throat still following you with a huge grin on his face. "Come now little starlet~ it's time to sleep" Moondrop laughed speeding up.

Your eyes widened as your panic rose from your stomach. To your relief there was a hole where you can exit the playpen. Taking the chance, you jumped out landing softly on the ground before running around the play area not looking back. Stopping for a moment to catch your breath, you wiped the sweat on your forehead panting. 'Damn I should've really attended PE classes' you thought clenching your teeth. But you snapped out of your thoughts when you saw Moondrop above, heading to your direction in a swimming like action. Landing on the ground he chuckled once again, ready to catch you. Taking a step back you accidentally knocked down cushion towers causing Moondrop to get irritated. "Clean up! Clean up!" he grumbled. Taking a run for it, you once again entered the playpen to find the other two generators while he was distracted.

A sigh escaped from your lips when you finally found the fourth generator and activated it. "One more to go" you thought. The pressure was on and you got to make it quick if you want to survive this. 'So, this is what Gregory feels like...' you thought following the wires. Turning left you saw Moondrop already heading your way. 'Nope not today!' you screamed mentally, quickly turning the other direction. This continued on for a few minutes of you crawling away from Moondrop.

Gasping, your eyes widened when you realized you were lost and no other way to go. Looking back, you saw Moondrop with a huge grin on his face. Soon enough, he was finally cornering you. Clutching your jacket, you looked at Moondrop in fear as he arose ready to tackle you. 'At least I'm going to die at the hands of my comfort character' you thought as tears well up your eyes. 'But I hope he makes it quick...' you thought closing your eyes getting ready for the pain that was about to hit you.

.

.

.

.