-Rainy Days-

Human Moondrop and Human Sundrop
------

Looking outside the shop. It was dark and gloomy, raining cats and dogs. The sound of water droplets. Splashing on the cemented ground.

You like days like this, the sound of rain pouring from the sky. And the cool air touching your skin while you drink hot chocolate in your living room all alone while reading a book.

Sighing dreamily at the thought, hurriedly picked up your grocery and stepped outside. Luckily, you brought your umbrella with you just in case.

Opening your umbrella. You walked on the side of the road, avoiding getting wet when a car passes by. Reaching the bus stop you sigh in relief, sitting on the bench and started to wait patiently.

While waiting for the bus to arrive. You noticed a playground not too far from your spot. It was quite foggy and unclear, but you spotted a dark figure on the swing.

Squinting your eyes a little bit more to make sure you're not hallucinating. There really was a person on the swing. It seems they are all alone in the middle of the pouring rain.

Biting the inside of your cheek. You hesitated if you should approach the stranger or just sit where you are.

After a few minutes of thinking. You stood up and start to approach the figure with an umbrella in hand.

"Um excuse me" you called. This seemed to catch the hooded figure's attention when he stopped swinging. "Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt you but. I'm worried that you might get sick" you told him. Only to be met by silence. Instantly regretting approaching him in the first place since it quickly turned awkward. Well- for you.

Turning his head to your direction he replied, "Thanks... for worrying I guess.." he muttered almost a whisper but you still heard it. You can't see his face that much since his jacket was covering almost half of his face but you still smiled nonetheless even though you weren't sure if he can see it.

"Want to grab hot cocoa? My treat?"

And that was the bloom of your friendship. You learned that his name is Moondrop and he has a brother. Him and his brother doesn't live together. So you haven't got the chance to properly meet him.

The both of you start to meet up at the playground almost everyday. The both of you seem to like each others company so why not. After a few months of talking and chatting to each other. You saw yourself slowly falling for the boy. So you came up a plan to confess to him.

Humming, you start to head to the usual place expecting to be greeted by Moondrop already on the swing but...he wasn't there. Which was weird since he was always early.

Sitting on the other swing. You start to rock your body back and forth creating momentum. You tightly held the box of homemade chocolates on your chest while waiting patiently for Moondrop to appear any time soon.

After two hours of waiting, you slowly lost hope of him ever coming to see you at the usual place. Sighing in disappointment you look at the box of chocolates in sadness. You really worked hard and stayed up all night just to make these, but you weren't complaining telling yourself it wasn't his fault.

Finally having enough of the wait. You stood up and walked away with a heavy heart.

This continued on for a few days. Moondrop coming out of nowhere hanging and chatting with you then suddenly dissappears the next. You asked his brother about this, but he has no idea. He's completely clueless like you are.

Your shoulders slumped slightly cannot seem to handle the aching feeling in your heart. Because of that, when you spotted Moondrop and he starts talking to you. Your mouth suddenly blurted out things and without even realizing it, you accidentally confessed.

You can't seem to make up the expression he was making but you knew he shocked at what he heard.

After that, he became distant. With that you knew you messed up and started to regret what you said. You just hope that there was a time machine that can get you back in time, so you can prevent this from happening and maybe even destroy your friendship.

Sighing, depressingly look down at the ground. When you looked up, you felt your heart completely shatter into pieces. There you saw Moondrop kissing another girl in the same spot where the two of your first met... Your special place.

Staring at them in the distance you tried not to let the tears spill out of your eyes. And just in cue, the sky started pouring heavy rain. You form was completely drenched but you didn't care the slightest. Only focusing at the heart breaking scene in front of you. Your tears mixed with the rain. Heart, starting to crack.

Pulling yourself together you fled. Running as fast as where your legs can take you. Jealousy, anger and sadness hit you at once. You can't blame Moondrop for loving another girl rather than yourself. It's all normal.

But you can't help recalling the memories the both of you had. Finally breaking down, your legs betrayed you and gave up causing you to topple down on the floor. Sobbing at the pain you were feeling, both mentally and physically, you cried.

Too busy crying, you didn't notice Sundrop in front of you. With an umbrella in hand. "Um excuse me. Y/n, are you okay?" sniffling, you looked up to see Sundrop examining your form with a worried expression. "Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt you but. I'm worried you might get sick if you stay too long out here" he says with a kind smile. Hitting a sense of deja vu. You look up at him with puffy but glossy eyes.

Wiping the tears, forcing out a dried chuckle you told him you were fine but he wasn't having any of it. "How about I take you to my place? To avoid getting sick. I'll bring hot cocoa my treat" smiling, you nodded and stood up by the help of Sunny.

"That sounds nice"

.
.
.

While Moondrop was busy kissing the woman in front of him, he saw a figure running away in the corner of his eyes causing him to stop.

"What's wrong?" the girl asks in concern while caressing his cheek. Snapping his attention back to the woman he said 'nothing' before walking away to his own house.