-Ice Skating-

Animatromic reader
------

Fluttering your eyes open, you let it adjust for a moment before examining your surroundings.

Your shoulders slumped slightly when you couldn't remember anything happening after you shut down because of low power.

"Oh Y/n, I'm glad you're awake" Sundrop says before kneeling in front of you. "Are you okay? Do you feel any pain?" he asks worriedly, caressing your cheek.

Smiling, you nodded softly while he sigh in relief. "Oh, thank the stars" he mutters under his breath.

"You know, Moondrop was worried about you" your eyes widened in interest, smile getting bigger. "Really?" "Yea, he wouldn't shut up about you." Stifling a giggle you thought about Moondrops behavior. He may look scary and intimidating from the outside but the truth is that he's a real softy.

Your thoughts was soon cut off when one of the workers opened the door." Oh great you're awake. Just in time for the performance" the man says. "You have a show at 3 don't be late" he informed before closing the door.

Nodding, you were about to stand up and walk away when Sundrop pecked the side of your cheek. "Goodluck out there. I'll be watching" smiling, you quickly pecked his lips before walking away.

.
.

Looking at yourself in the mirror all dressed up. You touched your skin and examined your features carefully. You almost look like a real human for your appearance but if one looks closely, they'll see that you were nothing but human. Some find it difficult to believe that you were an animatronic at all because you act so humane.

Sighing, you look at the hair clip that Sundrop gave to you months ago, smiling softly at the memory. It was a clip shaped in a circle, half of it was yellow and the other side was black to represent both the sun and moon with small little stars surrounding it.

You still can't believe that even if you were just a mere object, an animatronic, the both of you still managed to feel love and catch feelings for each other. Your relationship with the daycare attendant was no secret since many people saw you two always together and rarely see the both of you without the other.

Putting the clip and your skates on, you admire yourself in the mirror before heading to the ice rink.

Just in time you stepped in and skated in the middle of the skating rink trying to not make it too noticeable to the audience since they can still see your movement even if the lights are out.

"Please! Welcome our skating princess, Y/n!" cheers soon followed when the light directed at your direction.

A smile went to your face and started skating around creating momentum while trying to keep it graceful at the same time.

Doing a couple of spins here and there before doing a jump which causes cheers from the crowd accompanied by the background music.

When the music was at it's end, you did a Lutz before doing layback spin. After that, just in cue the music ends causing you to gracefully lay down on the floor while the crowd cheers at your astonishing performance.

Sighing, a smile came to your face when you finally pick yourself up from the floor. Bowing at the crowd, you skated out from the rink.

When you were out of the rink you were surprised to see Sundrop already waiting for you, his form leaning on a wall.

"Sun-" you get cut off when you were suddenly tackled into a hug. Because of the unexpected action you didn't have the time to react causing the both of you to crash down the floor.

Your eyes were wide in shock while you stare at Sundrop's face.

"You were great out there Y/n!" he compliments with a smile on his face. Feeling bashful because of the compliment, you look away not daring to make eye contact.

"Thanks..." you say lower than a whisper but he still heard it. Grabbing your chin he pecked you on the lips. It was quick so you didn't have the time to process anything at that moment but when you took all that in, you suddenly felt yourself overheating.

Chuckling at your reaction he picked you up on the floor, bridal style. Squeaking in surprise you tightly held on to his neck for support while he led you to the daycare.

----

Oof one question-

Who here watches anime and plays genshin impact? Just asking