-Hallucination(1)-

The daycare once filled with children's laughter and cheers of joy are now in a comfortable silence.

Smile tugging at your lips sighing in bliss while sitting comfortably in between your lovers' legs while laying your head in his chest.

Humming Moondrop starts to play with the strands of your hair twirling it gently in his fingertips before letting go. He placed a kiss on top of your head before he moved to place a kiss on your shoulder, to your arm, forehead, cheek, before capturing your lips.

Sighing you melted into the kiss as your lips move in synch in his. After a few minutes the two of you pulled away looking at each other with dreamy eyes full of love and adoration.

"As much I would love to stay and cuddle much longer, I have to go and night patrol" you say which made him pout, a frown painted on his lips.

You tried to get up que word 'tried'. Since Moondrop tightens his hold around your waist not liking the plan of you leaving him.

Sighing, you look at him once again placing a kiss on his cheek. Once your face was facing him you softly caress his cheek. "Don't worry big baby I'll see you both in an hour. I promise" you say in a reassuring manner.

Moondrop looks at you with hesitation before letting you go after he kissed your cheek. "Just be careful..." Moondrop mumbles while caressing your hand in his hold.

Smiling you felt your heart melt inside your chest. "Don't worry Moony I'll get back as soon as I can. I love you"

The last words made Moondrop's eyes widen in shock not expecting those words to come out of your lips. Feeling flustered and quite bashful he looks away not making eye contact but still kept caressing your hand gently.

"I love you too..." he mumbles looking down t the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Chuckling you slowly pulled your hand away from his grabbing your flashlight before heading towards the exit.

Looking back, you saw Moondrop still looking at you from where he was. You gave him a warm smile before completely walking out of the daycare to start your night patrol.

Humming a tune, you held your flashlight in front of you making sure to check the place for any intruders.

.

.

.

.

This went out for hours feeling quite confused that you still hadn't seen Vanessa yet.

You jumped slightly when you heard something fall in the ground. Directing your flashlight to the sound you saw something move in the corner of your eyes. Squinting, you slowly moved to the direction of the sound getting ready for the incoming danger ahead.

Turning to the corner you flashed your flashlight to the side. To your shock you saw a kid holding his knees to his chest mumbling words that you can't quite hear.

"What are you doing here this late kiddo? Where are your parents?" you ask the little girl. Slowly she looks at you with wide eyes and body trembling.

"Are you one of them to?" the girl asks. Confusion hit you because of the question.

"What, what do you mean one of them?" crouching down moving towards her which made her panic. "D-don't come any closer" she shouts backing away. Freezing in your place you look at the girl in concern as her body shook uncontrollably.

Biting your lip, you held a hand in front of her. "Shhh it's okay I won't hurt you" you whispered looking at her with kind warm eyes.

Gulping she looks at you before hesitantly reaching out for your hand. Once she was about to touch your hand she suddenly freezes. Her eyes widened and fear visible. "They're here! They are coming for me!" she exclaims in a panic with tears in her eyes.