-Is this even right?-

x Male reader!

-------

Taking care of your siblings is a pain in the butt.

Looking as if you were about to pass out, you look at your sibling not too far, staring at the place in awe.

You were a nightguard at the Pizzaplex, working nightshifts. Well, today was your lucky day because you got to take a day off. You thought you all have the day to yourself but you were dead wrong. In the exact same day, you sister asks you to take her to the place where you work at, refusing at first but gave in eventually when she threatens you to tell mom. She was the favorite so... you didn't have much of a choice.

Looking around you almost saw no one around...which means all of the guest already left. Sighing tiredly out of exhaustion you walked up. "S/n it's already getting late we have to go" you reasoned but only shaking her head in response. Crunching your nose out of irritation you grabbed her wrist and try to head to the exit.

"No! I don't want to! I still want to meet Moony!" she whines, forcing her weight on the ground. "You can meet him another day" whining and protesting even more, you dragged her all the way near the exit.

When you were about to reach the exit she suddenly squirmed out of your grip and ran away. Groaning you ran after her, yelling her name.

"S/n!!" you called out, voice echoing through the building, receiving no response you cursed under your breath when you lost her. 'This is bad! If I don't get her back safe and sound, my parents would literally kill me!' you thought, panicking and starting to sweat bullets.

'Come on, come on! Where is she!' you thought, biting the tip of your nail out of nervousness. Luckily, an idea popped into your head before sprinting to the destination you thought she was at.

Going to the Daycare, gulping bracing yourself before going inside. Sliding through, you landed in the ball pit. 'That was fun but I still have greater things to take care of' you thought standing up.

"AHHHH!" a scream reached your eardrums causing you to instantly panic. "S/n!" you yelled running to the direction of the noise.

Turning around the corner, you saw S/n giggling and jumping out of glee. "You found me!" she beamed while throwing her hands in the air.

Staring at Moondrop and S/n in disbelief you let out a heavy sigh followed by a chuckle. Walking towards your sister, kneeling then examined her. "Oh, S/n are you okay are you hurt?" you ask out of fear that she might've hurt yourself and your future, because if she gets scratches your mother will whoop your butt for sure.

"I'm fine" she reassures. Sighing out of relief, hugging her form "Don't ever do that again. Do you here me?" you tell her in a firm tone while she nodded. Looking beside you, you saw Moondrop just staring at the scene plying in front of him.

Smiling awkwardly, apologizing for her behavior while he shrugs it off. "Don't worry, princess here just wanted to play a game of hide and seek that's all" smiling you nod in understanding. Looking at your watch, your face turned into one in distraught when you look at the time. It was already midnight, you promised to bring S/n home safely before 12 but you broke it. Yep, your funeral is coming soon.

"Oh god, it's already midnight that means the gates are closed" you pursed your lips not knowing what to do.

"You can stay here for the night" Moondrop suggested nonchantly, cutting off your thoughts. "Oh, but we don't want to bother you-" he shuts you up by placing his index finger on top of your lips, flushing red because of the unexpected action you gulped while staring into his eyes, wide.

"I don't really mind. Plus S/n here needs a good nights sleep. And wouldn't your parents would be glad to hear that their precious had sleep?". Thinking about it, you hesitated before nodding in agreement. A satisfied grin came to his face at the answer, the both of you were like that. Just staring at each other, getting lost to each other's eyes but that moment was quickly cut off.

"So, will big brother and Moony kiss now?" she asks in an innocent tone. The both of you became flustered of the question. Throwing you hands around you shook your head. "S/n! Stop saying that kind of stuff it's embarrassing" you scolded her, face beet red.

.

.

.

Watching Moondrop tucking your sister to bed, he reads her a story before she falls asleep. Looking at the precious scene in front of you, your heart melted.

Everyone mistook Moondrop as a big, strong and terrifying attendant but in reality, he's just a guy who literally melts when you give him a hug but you know he'll never admit that because of his pride. Chuckling at the thought, you sigh dreamily before your lips turned into a frown.

Looking but at Moon you thought if all of this is even right, I mean you were a literal human being while he's... you didn't know what attracted you into him in the first place. Was it his appearance? personality? the comforting aura that he gave off when the two of you were alone together? you didn't know.

Plus you were a boy. It's almost impossible to see Moondrop attracted to boys such as yourself. You don't even know if he likes you at all even. Are you considered even gay if your attracted to a literal animatronic?

You aren't even gay at the start so what happened? At first you were attracted to girls but now, after you met Moondrop and Sundrop you start to question you sexuality. You don't know if you were straight, gay, bi, pan, asexual or anything! You really want to be considered as an alien at this point.

Feeling something shuffle beside your form, you snapped out of your thoughts only to see Moondrop already gazing at you. Surprised but at the same time, flustered at the sudden intense attention he was giving you.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" you ask but got nothing in response. Gulping out of nervousness you try to look away but stopped when he grabs your chin. Squeaking at the sudden action you literally became a tomato. 'Curse your shy attitude right now! M/n get a grip!'

No matter how hard you brain tries to tell you to snap out of it, your body doesn't seem to be listening to you and stood frozen, keeping eye contact with Moondrop. Suddenly he leans in and gave a quick peck under your lips before pulling away.

"I'm really fond of you M/n. I have this weird feeling every time I see you but a good one... is this even normal?" he says asking the question more to himself while you stare at him, eyes wide. You can't describe what you were hearing right now it was too unreal. Earlier you were overthinking yourself, doubting and questioning your feelings. But after hearing this, you felt joy starting to bubble up.

"I'm fond of you too Moony~" looking up at you in both surprise and in shock. Chuckling, you nuzzled your head on his clothes before sighing in relief. After a minute, you starts to feel arms begin to wrap around your form.

'I don't care if this is right or wrong anymore but all I know is that I'm safe... and that's all that matters'