-Welcome to Wonderland-

Inspired by "Alice in Wonderland"

---------

Sighing out of bliss you watch the clouds form into different shapes as you lay comfortably under the shade of the tree blocking out the sun before it can hit your s/c skin.

Closing your eyes, you closely listen to your surroundings. Listening as the wind howled and whistled while the grass danced around the field.

Opening your eyes, you look at your pet cat with pure adoration and gentleness while petting it in the back of its ear causing a happy purr to come out from the animal making it nuzzles more into your touch.

Chuckling in amusement you continued your actions.

'How come she was usually a little demon always causing a ruckus but in the rarest moments she's just a softy in the end' you thought chuckling slightly at that thought.

Sighing you once again examined the grass sway around you but your peace was soon interrupted when you hear rustling near your location and movement in the corner of your eyes. Your head swiftly snapped in the other side almost immediately.

Squinting your eyes, you carefully stood up from the ground careful not to wake up your precious cat before cautiously walking up to the direction where the sound came from.

With light footsteps you perked up when you see something hiding behind the bushes. Carefully you moved the bush down to see what was behind but only to get startled when a rabbit jumped out.

Getting a good look at the white furry creature. Your eyes quickly trailed down to its clothes. Wearing a white shirt and jacket with a nicely tucked bow on its neck. It's feet impatiently tapped on the ground letting out a loud gasp after he pulled out a fancy old looking watch.

"Oh no! I'm late, I'm late!"

It shouted which made your eyes widen in shock. Didn't know rabbits could talk.

"No time. Come with me quickly there's no time" it said hopping off before looking back at you mentioning you to come along before running inside the woods.

For some reason you quickly followed the white rabbit into the woods not clearly thinking about the consequences for your mind is too clouded by curiosity.

Pulling your skirt up you quickly followed after the rabbit making sure that you won't lose it. Keeping a steady pace, you saw the rabbit stop in its place looking at the watch in his palm once again before entering the tight hole in the tree trunk.

Panting you kneeled down on the ground with a thud before looking at the hole to where the rabbit entered. Gulping you assumed that the hole can still fit you but before you have the chance to enter you heard the big clock from afar let out a loud ringing noise.

Looking back, you saw that it was already 12 in the afternoon. You remembered that you have lessons this afternoon and your parents sure was going to be upset if you skip any of your lessons.

Biting the tip of your nail you look back and forth between the hole in front of you and the grand clock from afar.

Letting out a huge sigh you shook your head violently before pushing your self inside. Squirming a little bit, you successfully the hole. Sighing out of relief you look forward with determination in your eyes crawling to reach the end.

Coming to an abrupt stop you panicked when you felt the ground shaking beneath you but before you knew it a hole suddenly formed causing you to fall.

'What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do?!' you thought while looking around frantically. 'I can't die like this!'