-Mission-

Mafia AU!

Human Moondrop x Reader

------

The sound of your heels clicking on the tiles of the building can be heard in the hallway. The sounds of whispering and murmuring can be heard from the people passing by and made sure to keep their distance too afraid of being near your presence.

Your long leather coat thrown over your shoulders while wearing a white shirt collar inside and black pants.

Facing the door of your boss's office. Fixing your tie and combing your hair to look more presentable. Breathing in for a moment before you knocked on the wooden door.

"Come in" twisting the silver door knob you opened the door before walking inside then closed the door behind you with a click.

"You called" you say arms crossed standing in front of his desk. Exhaling his cigarette in the tip of his fingers his predatory eyes came in contact with yours before facing your direction.

"There is another mission you have to finish for me" he said handing a file in front of you.

Grabbing the document your eyes scanned the paper while he continued. "There's a new organization in the city and they are in the way from accomplishing my plans" snapping your head into his direction your eyes gave an expectant look.

"I want you to kill the head. Put an end to the organization or even better... kill all of its soldiers and associates" your eyes widen at this, never in 10 years in working for the boss did he assign this kind of mission. It was usually killing one or more people but this is certainly new.

Closing the file, you nodded giving him a sign that you completely understand.

Grinning in satisfaction he places the cigarette away. "This time we will bring a someone with you on this job" snapping your head up, you frowned at the idea of having to partner with someone when you usually work alone.

"I don't need assistance" you tell him in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I know you're one of the best people when it comes to these kinds of jobs. But isn't it boring and kind of lonely for you? ~" he says in a teasing tone.

Gritting your teeth in frustration you kept your anger inside trying hard not to blow off in his face." I prefer to work alone" nodding his head in understanding he leaned in slightly.

"Consider this another challenge. If this will all work out... there is a high chance that you'll be the next boss before me" he says whispering the last part beside your ear. Gulping at the tempting offer, he moved away from you and sat back on his chair.

"So, it's a deal then?" biting the bottom of your lip you hesitated. "Fine" you agreed looking away.

After you agreed in cue somebody knocked on the door. "Come in" you didn't even bother looking at the person and kept your gaze on the wooden table.

"Y/n meet your new partner" turning your head to the side you saw the your supposed to be 'partner' for the mission.

He has scarlet eyes, milk like skin with white locks and black tips on his hair. He wore black suit and black trousers, an expensive watch on his wrist while a smirk laid on his lips with half lidded eyes.

"So, you must be Y/n. Pleasure to meet you~" he says holding his hand out for you to shake while playful smirk still laid on his stupid face. "The pleasure is mine" you said not shaking his hand.

Humming he retracted his hand back to one of his pockets before looking at the boss.

"From now on you two will be working together if you like it or not. Now get out of here" nodding the both of you began to walk out of his office.