-Visionless-

Requested by: Wilxkitty240

Blind child reader x Moondrop

Also, always take note that when I do a Child reader that means there is no romantic relationship that involves Y/n. I won't tolerate pedophilia.

----

Black. Ever since you came out of your mother's womb, all you ever remembered was darkness when you first opened your eyes. Mother was devasted that you were born this way, both she and your father blamed themselves that you ended up this way accepting that you can't have a normal life like any child would.

Being blind was never an easy task. You don't even know your parents faces and the things around you. You had to rely on both your ears and sense of touch to know what was happening around you.

It was devasting. Same at school. Of course many kids can't help bullying a helpless kid like yourself since you weren't normal in their eyes. You were even forced to attend a class for special students, where all children with the same condition as yours attended. You hated it but didn't complain.

But despite all the negativity, there was one kid in class, f/n (friend/name) always beside you and have your back. And let's not forget your parents.

Despite not seeing anything, your parents gave you everything that made you happy and let you experience what a normal kid would. They are supportive. They love you oh so dearly and would do anything to protect their dear precious child.

Turning 8, your mother and father brought you to a place called Pizzaplex. You could tell that it was lively in there since the blasting music reached your ears while footsteps constantly passed your form.

"Isn't this exciting dear?" your mother asks. Shaking your head, smiling brightly. Holding tightly on both of your parents hands. You were practically skipping in excitement.

Your parents brought you to a restaurant. The food there was completely divine. Enjoying the taste when it hit your tastebuds. Then, your parents took you to a show where the Animatronics of Freddy and his gang sang and danced. Enjoying the blasting music that made you move your body and dance with the beat. After that, they brought you to place called daycare. You have separation anxiety, disapproving at the idea of having to separate with your parents and leave you at a unfamiliar place. 

Of course your parents didn't like the idea themselves but they pressed on that it was for your own good. And maybe befriend someone there. You cried, clutching onto your mom's dress pleading. After a few hours of persuasive words, you finally agreed which made them sigh in relief.

Looking at nothing, the Daycare attendant talked with your parents telling them they will take good care of their baby and you're in good hands. Once stepping inside, the noise were too much, you could tell that there were many children that was the same age as yours. Maybe even younger or older.

Awkwardly, standing at the middle of the room. You let Sundrop lead you to a group of kids who were busy coloring in the corner. "Hello, kiddos! I would like to introduce to you Y/n!" Sundrop says in a cheery tone. "Hello Y/n!" other kids greeted. Telling them a quiet hello, you buried your face inside your turtle neck to hide your shyness while fiddling with your clothes out of nervousness. "Kids, take care of Y/n while I'm gone! She's a special little girl so you should take really good care of her" Sundrop says dragging the 'really' word. "Okay Y/n see you in a bit. Bye bye!" with that Sundrop left you with the kids and walked away to tend the others.

"Y/n, right? Come here. Sit with us" one of the kids says patting the space beside her. Smiling slightly, walking towards her voice quite unsure where but because of her kindness, she carefully led you to your seat.