-Game(1)-

Letting out a huge sigh, you entered your apartment bag in hand. Throwing you shoes off of you and placing your bag down on the ground, you immediately went to the kitchen. After a long day at school, you can't help but feel hunger fill your senses. Opening the fridge, you expect to see different types of snacks that you can devour but instead you saw nothing. 'Empty?!' you thought. Standing up, you checked the cabinets searching for food but luck wasn't on your side today. 'Frick!' you cursed, huffing angrily. Staying there you are still thinking if you should go to the store to buy snacks or just stay at home.

Coming up with a decision you and laid down on the ground and started whining like a child, holding your knees in front of your chest. 'I can't live with no food! But I'm just tired and lazy to get up and get some' you thought but stopped realizing something.

Checking your bag, you immediately perked up when you saw your fav food. 'Praise the heavens!' you thought sparkles in your eyes. Excited you sat down quickly on the couch and started to watch movies in Netflix.

You didn't even realize that hours have passed until you looked at the time on your phone. '12:32?' you thought. But you just shrugged not even have a plan on sleeping yet. 'What even is sleep' you thought entering your room before sitting down on you gaming chair and turned on your pc.

Your eyes and same with your lips widened when you saw Five Night's at Freddy's: Security Breach has finished downloading. Licking your dried lips, you immediately wore your headphones and started getting on it. Pressing play, a warning popped in your screen but you only brushed it off. Too lazy to read all of it. After the warning, the game intro started followed by blasting music. You didn't skip the intro afraid that you might miss something important that will be beneficial to you later.

Examining the animatronics, you scoffed slightly while looking at Monty. 'Is this the Animatronic many FNAF fans are simping for?' you thought. 'But to be honest the fan arts are kind of hot' you admitted fanning yourself chuckling after at your silly behavior. 'Here we go again laughing at my own jokes... man I think I need therapy'

Your train of thought got cut when the intro was finally over. Examining your surroundings in the game you did the process where you have to get Freddy out of his room. When you were about to open the door, something blocked your screen. Confusion hit you, squinting your eyes as the letters read 'Are you enjoying the game so far?' with a yes or no below the text. Raising your eyebrow in suspicion and confusion you clicked yes not really minding it. But after those different kinds of questions followed after. You kept choosing the choices yes or no until one question caught your attention the most. 'Do you like the daycare attendant?' huffing you looked at the text in disbelief. "What is this a survey or something?" you grumbled clicking yes. 'Do you want to proceed on playing?' clicking yes, the screen turned black for a moment before it turned white. Hissing you immediately covered your eyes but soon after it widened when you saw an arm coming out of your screen. Panicking, about to get up from the chair but stopped when the hand got your wrist. "Shi- Ack!" you shouted when the hand pulled you inside your screen.

Yelling you found yourself falling in the air as the wind hit your face. "Frick! Frick! Frick! FRICKK!" you shouted noticing that you were near the ground. 'I'm going to die!' you screeched mentally, covering your face with your arms too afraid to look. But minutes later nothing happened which made confusion bubble up inside you. Slowly removing the hands that was covering your face. You found out you landed on the ground with your two legs with no injuries whatsoever. Examining your own figure, you looked at your hands in disbelief. 'Oh my god, I'm alive!' you thought in amazement but it quickly turned into a sour one. 'That was my only chance to freaking escape this world....' You deadpanned but immediately perked up when you noticed where you were.