-Play (1)-

In this short story called "Play" Sundrop and Moondrop will be identical twins attending the same school Y/n is attending. They will be humans in this story.

That is all, Happy reading! :>

---------------------------------------------------

The sound of the alarm going off hit your ears making you shuffle in your bed. Groaning, you reached for your phone on the table beside you. Tapping the screen of your phone you sigh in content when the annoying sound finally stopped. About to doze off again to dreamland but jumped when you realization hit you like a truck.

"Monday!" you mumbled cursing mentally. Getting the sheets off of you, you immediately got ready for the day.

Gathering your things and papers making sure that you have your assignment with you before running to the door. Closing it with a click, you hid the key under a rock near you before heading to your destination.

Looking at your phone putting on your earphones before playing a song on your phone. Moving your head to the rhythm while looking ahead of you. Smiling you saw your friend at the gate of your school waving at you with a smile on her face. Removing the earphones, you came up and greeted her.

"Y/n! Did you finish the homework?" your friend asks. Smiling at her you let out a smirk showing her the paper in your hand "Yep, I did" you say. Whining she pouts "Well I didn't I completely forgot about this. Can I copy yours?" she asks. You were about to say no but stopped when she looked at you with wide puppy dog eyes. Sighing in defeat you eventually agreed. Cheering in glee she immediately tackled you into a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! You're the best!" she squealed in delight. Rolling your eyes, you pushed her off of you. "Yeah whatever. Just remember, you owe me now" you say walking in the tall building with your friend trailing behind you.

.

.

.

.

The sound of the teacher's voice can be heard inside the classroom. Looking at the board you made sure to take down notes in your notebook to help in the future. Suddenly a paper was placed down into your desk. "Good job Y/n! You got the highest score in the class" your teacher congratulated you before walking off to her merry way handing the papers out to the other students.

Taking the paper, you scanned it with attentive eyes as your eyes widen at the score above. '47/50? This is completely unacceptable' you thought checking the questions you got wrong. Raising your hand this caused the teacher's attention to divert to your form. "Yes, what's seems to be the problem?" the teacher asks approaching your desk.

Forcing a sweet smile, you motioned the paper in your hands. "Miss, can you please double check. There seems to be something wrong with my score" you say in a respectful tone, a grin still painted in your lips.

"Oh of course, I'll be right back" the teacher says while you gave her a nod. Sighing you look at the teacher burning holes in her forehead as she checks your paper. When she stood up from her seat you immediately composed yourself. "I'm sorry, here you go" the teacher says before going back to her seat.

Sighing in exhaustion you look at the paper in hand letting out a satisfied hum when you got full marks. Feeling stares burning holes through your head you looked behind you to see the supposed to be 'popular girl' in class staring at you glaring daggers.

Making eye contact you gave her a bored look before smirking. "Jealous?" you mouthed quirking your eye brow staring at her in amusement as her expression turned into a furious one. You frowned wiping the imaginary fake tears in your eyes mocking her once more before turning back to writing laughing slightly.

----

Hearing the bell ring you immediately got up from your seat before walking out of the classroom book in hand. When you were about to open your locker, you suddenly felt force hit your side making you hit the cold hard ground. Looking up you saw the trash once again the same girl from your class. Rolling your eyes, you got up from your position as you hear her and the two girls behind her laughing and giggling at your form.

"What do you want now?" you ask bored out of your mind while looking at her thinking that her attempts were pathetic. "Listen here. Stop acting like a b*tch and be a good girl and stay out of my way" the girl snickers.

Faking a yawn, you look at her with bored eyes. "Look, I'm just doing what I usually do and first of all. You're the real b*tch here" you say in a matter-of-fact tone. Crossing your arms, you made eye contact with her "And your just an idiot who wants some of my brain cells. Want me to get out of your way? Keep up from my level because girl.... I'm many steps ahead of you and that means that you're standing behind me. To me right now... you're just a nothing a no one for I am more superior" you say coming closer towards her which causes her to back away. "So, listen here. If you're going to call me b*tch." Grabbing her collar and pulling her near you. "Look at yourself in the mirror first and you'll see the true b*tch. And let me remind you where you stand" you say dangerously before pushing her away from you.

Almost tripping she looked at you with a troubled expression before composing herself once again. Turning around she walked away with the other two girls trailing behind her.

Smirking in victory you looked at your locker jumping when you notice a presence beside you. Letting out a small yelp you saw a boy with blond hair and wide green eyes looking at you with admiration and a big grin on his face. "Wow! You were cool out there" he complimented in a cheery tone.

Scratching your nape, you look at him awkwardly. "Oh, uhhh thanks... I guess" mumbling the last part before closing your locker. "Sorry for my rude behavior I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sundrop!" the boy introduced holding his hand out for you to shake. "Y/n" you say while shaking his hand. "So, what's your class?" the boy asks walking beside you while tilting his head to the side in a curious manner. "Chemistry" you replied plainly. "Ohh so we're going to the same class then!" Sundrop cheers clapping his hands excitedly. "And do you mind if I sit with you today?" Sundrop asks. Grumbling you were about to decline when you saw him looking at you with his wide green eyes staring at your own. Biting your lip, you sigh in defeat "Sure you can..." you say as you continue to head to class. You heard a 'yiipie!' behind you making a smile tug your lips slightly.

.

.

.

.

After chemistry class you were chatting with Sundrop in the halls talking about different topics enjoying each other's company. Stopping in your tracks you noticed that Sundrop was not beside you. Looking behind you saw him looking at something in the wall. Walking beside him you look at the board and papers in front of you before following after Sundrops gaze. Your attention was caught by a certain poster about a play in the drama club.

"Are you going to join?" you ask which made him jump surely snapping him back to reality. "Oh, I was just looking at it no biggie! It caught my attention that's all" he waved off still looking at the poster. Silence fell upon the two of you for a few minutes before you decided to break it "You should join though" you suggested making his head turn to you. "Hm?" he hummed. Sighing you smile at him "Well, if you're interested why not try it? It's good to try something new is it not?" you ask. Thinking in thought he hummed before making up his decision. "You're right! I should join!" he says with a smile on his face. Patting your head lightly he skipped through the halls humming a soft tune "See you later Y/n!".

Chuckling, rolling your eyes you held the bag in your hand before walking out of the building. You head perked up when you saw your friend at the gate. Tapping her foot on the ground she impatiently held into your arm. "Where were you? I been waiting for what felt like hours" she whines childishly. "Sorry I was talking to a kid today" you say which catches her attention. "You talking to another person other than me?! Oh my god. Is it a girl or is it..." she gasp. "A boy?" she asks staring at you intensely.

"Yes, it's a boy" you reply walking off. She stood there for a moment before she squeals in excitement. "Oh my god is he hot?!" your friend asks fanning herself. Looking at her you gave her a 'wtf' face. "Uh no" you reply.

"OH, come on Y/n! You're no fun. Just tell me everything!"