Prologue

Author's Pov:

All the members of the family were gathered in the dining room for the breakfast.

And were smiling and conversing to each other.

Like other happy families.

Not giving a dang about the missing member of their family.

"Sir, There is a presence of Mr.Kim for , YOONGI SIR at the empire."

A man in his mid twenties , gave the message to the head of Min empire.

"Yoongi isn't in the office?"
Questioned Mr.Min Jay , not even sparing a glance.

"No Sir , he hasn't left for the Empire."

Came Hoseok's curt retort.

Who just utterly detested his
boss family ..

"YOONGI , MIN YOONGI!!!"

Mr.Min Jay snarled furiously and pushed his breakfast away.

"That useless piece of shit ,
can't even handle a single crap properly , I don't get , Why did I even , fucking raised him?"

Jay blabbered , heading towards Yoongi's room exasperated.

"YOONGI!"

Jay banged the door of Yoongi's room harshly.

"U- uncle..."

Yoongi opened while sneezing.

Before , even he can slur out more words , a tight slap landed on his cheeks making him stumble and move back.

"How can you still sleep?"

Growled a furious Jay without even noting Yoongi's burning temperature.

"You can't even handle our empire fittingly."

Jay continued poisoning his words without giving a single dang about yoongi's brimming eyes and hurtful expression.

"Uncle , I was getting ready
for the work."

His voice cracked.

"It's just , I was feeling little low so wasn't able to get ready on dot."

He quickly composed himself , not wanting to breakdown in front of his so called uncle.

Showing that he was not affect by it , at all..

"It's just slight fever Yoongi , You ain't going to die."

Said a voice standing behind his uncle , Min Rouwn , his cousin brother , while sipping coffee with his boyfriend standing right next to him.

"And don't be so lazy big brother."

"Get ready super fast , or else that deal is not ours."

Rouwn boyfriend's Thorn spoke
twisting his lips sipping coffee ..

"Mmm."

Yoongi just hummed heading back in his room as his eyes failed to control his pain anymore as tears overflowed from his eyes with the speed of a racing car , as he quickly wiped them all off and headed out from his room with his briefcase in one hand and phone in another ..

No one, not even his servants asked him for the breakfast or his black coffee , All ignored him like they were asked to.

Hoseok who observed everything keenly ran to yoongi's side and took his briefcase from his hand and followed him to the car.

THIS is how ,soon to be the CEO of Min's Empire was treated.

Min Yoongi was still breathing.