Plate-5

"Now what are we going to do all day?"

Yoongi voiced as Jimin was more than calm now , the emotional breakdown was tiring but he didn't want to waste his oh so precious day off in bed.

"You can look at your beautiful husband all day , I won't mind!!"

Yoongi snickers , and free himself from Jimin to look for his phone.

"Let's go out shopping?!"

Jimin shouted standing on the bed , as Yoongi hit his face with the phone , perplexed.

Yoongi's eyes turned bored, pleading for a change of plan.

"What , are you planning something?"

Yoongi looks at him with all the stars strung in his eyes asking can he just skip.

Jimin just closes his eyes turning the other way.

Jimin carefully gets down the bed , picking up the vase from the nearby and looking at Yoongi experimentally.

The said man frowns towards him , as he slowly gets out of the bed pushing the duvet aside.

Jimin sighs and happily keeps the vase back at it's place.

And jumped on his feet.

A loud wail snaps Yoongi's attention towards him.

Yoongi runs to the other side of the bed , examining Jimin's feet with the so done face , he looks at him with 'Are-You-seriously-crazy' look.

Jimin ignored Yoongi and turned towards the wardrobe to change in something comfy and get ready for their shopping date.

Entering the mall Jimin was chippering happy about the brands he likes and the colour contrast of that particular label he wanted to try.

Yoongi who was smiling softly looking at his husband from the past half an hour didn't realise that  Mr.Min Jimin was now ruling his spongy heart.

"Look at that baby dress , how cute it is."

Jimin says pointing towards a pastel colour baby dody suit , Yoongi hums imagining a baby wearing it.

He pulls Yoongi near the shop display and starts cooing.

"Aww , these socks are so delicate."

Yoongi raises his left eyebrow, at Jimin's strange behaviour.

"Jimin , are you okay."

Jimin glares at Yoongi , but something or someone catches his eyes , Yoongi turns to see and finds a lady who was holding a little toddler around 6 months.

Yoongi starts straightening his coat to greet the lady as Jimin gets pulled towards her like a magnet.

"From how long is she your friend."

Jimin gives him a glance but again retreats his steps.

"She is not my friend, I don't even know her?"

The said lady turned to the other side , so that the baby was in the view , Jimin started making faces to see if he could pull a smile from the baby.

'What is he up to now?!'

Yoongi thinks but then shrugs, Because Mr.Kim Jimin now Mr.Min Jimin is out of his grasping levels , something surreal.

"Aww!!We too will have a little soft bean like this one day."

Jimin said sparing a glance at Yoongi and then caressing his own stomach.

If it was possible, Yoongi's eyes would pop out from his sockets, he probably entered in Jimin's space to hear him, maybe he heard wrong!!