Plate - 17

Time flies......

It's been three fucking months of Yoongi giving his everything for his new Empire, he doesn't remember anything except his deadlines , it wasn't easy but with the little money he saved untold , he brought a floor, naming it as his little Empire , The YM EMPIRE, he hired few people who knew him and was ready to be on his side.

"I hope there are no more doubts with the project Mr.Wang."

He was leading the way from the conference hall to his small office ,

"Of course not Mr.Min , I'm very excited to be your partner in the upcoming project."

They enter Yoongi's office as Yoongi as him to take a seat opposite to his working table as he call for his secretary,

"How many I help you sir."

Mrs.Lin was wearing a tight white shirt and a black pencil skirt. She was passing horny smile towards both Mr.Min and Mr.Wang , Yoongi didn't even spare her a glance as Mr.Wang was snorting at her audacity.

"Can you get me the New Project papers?!"

"Sure Sir."

She bows excusing herself just to be back with the said papers but this time her upper two buttons of the shirt were open and as she bends to place the papers on Yoongi's desk , everything was for the view but alas no one even acknowledged her presence, the two upcoming trillionaires were busy discussing their upcoming schedules , she stomps her way back to her desk outside, just adjacent to Yoongi's office after bowing once again.

Min Yoongi and Jackson Wang sign the contract with each other to be the upcoming partners , with Yoongi owning 70% of the project.

After Jackson takes his leave , Yoongi starts preparing for his other project which he is going to sign tomorrow with Mr.Lee.

The time didn't wait for Yoongi to realise it's already midnight and when Yoongi tries to grab the glass of water and finds it empty he looks at the clock situated on his working table and regret flows in his veins.

Yoongi saves all his works before finally closing his laptop and pushing it in his briefcase as he exits his office there is no one around, except the bodyguard at the entrance , who deeply bows to him as he comes in the view.

Jimin's eyes were fixed on the entrance as he was waiting for his dear husband to get back home , from the second day of their new life , Yoongi gets up at 6am and comes home at 12am , Jimin doesn't even know whether his hubby eats properly or not he does pack his lunch for him , he gets up at 5am so that atleast he can give a proper breakfast and lunch for his husband.

Sometimes Jimin gets angry with himself , why didn't he choose business as his course , he could have helped his husband but being an arts student doesn't do him any good he tried to search job for himself so that atleast he could help with the domestic necessities and he did find a few to his convenience but those jobs requires his transfer to different countries, Jimin knows it if he tells this to Yoongi he would ask him to do as he wishes, but he knows very well once he is out of Yoongi's sight, Yoongi's health will be in devastating condition.

Yoongi has no time for him , in the morning it's a rush just a small peck on his forehead and his husband is gone for the day and when his husband arrives at midnight maximum times he is out for the night , he misses him but he knows well no-not right now , he can't throw tantrums.

He needs attention but as he sees his husband working his ass off on a project that will not even give him the profit he deserves he feels maybe he isn't worthy of this man.

Sleep takes over Jimin as he goes through all his thoughts.

Yoongi slowly enters the password on the security system of his home and sets foot in as quietly as possible , before clicking the door close for the night and placing his briefcase on the middle table of the coach.

He looks at Jimin , feeling disappointed in himself , it's his fault that his husband looks so pale , he knows these days Jimin eats very less, maximum days they skip dinner as he is very late and Jimin is sound asleep while waiting for him , as today.

He scoops Jimin in his arms in bridal style, how did he get so lucky, Jimin is not just his husband but a best friend and a mother too , he gives advice like a true self less best friend and he cares for him like a mother.

He softly places his Jiminie on their bed before kissing his forehead lovingly and grabbing his night clothes and being quick to freshen up.

Yoongi wraps his arms around his spouse kissing his hair few times before snuggling in his nape ,

"I'm again sorry my love."

And sleep takes over Mr.Min Yoongi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                   Author h

                                                   Author h....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~