Plate-8

Reports were all over the room , trying to click pictures for their headlines from every single angle, they can't let go of the biggest news of the town 'Mr.Kim's son Min Jimin cheated on The soon to be the CEO of Min Empire, Min Yoongi.'

"Jimin Hyung?!"

Thorn fake gasped , from all the chaos the eldest Min , the old lady left her room following the sounds of the reports rushing around Yoongi's room,

"HEAVENS!!"

"I knew he was not right for Yoongi."

Mrs.Min Jee twisted her face in disgust as she stumbled her way adjacent to her mother in law.

"I'm gonna call Mr.Kim to see what he has to say about his son impairing our reputation in the society."

Mr.Min Jay makes his way out of the room as questions are thrown towards him.

"I knew he is nothing more than a spoiled brat."

Min Rouwn said loud and clear for the reports to record and telecast later.

Sighing the said evil snatched the water glass from the side table of the bed and with a loud smash pitched it on Jimin's and his guest's face.

The Man , who was only in his boxers woke up with a jerk whereas Jimin groaned before passing out again.

"Look at him , he is so shameless."

Thorn mummered loudly and clearly.

But the reports didn't get a chance to record him as Rouwn was all over his guest snarling at him ,

"Who the fuck are you , and how dare you to enter Jimin's room."

Before the man who has been questioned could answer a straight hard punch on his jaw made him groan in agony.

"I-I'm his lover!!"

The man said in a broken voice as Rouwn threw more punches on his smashed face.

Thorn smirked before taking steps towards the bed and shaking Jimin vigorously in distaste.

Jimin grumbles before slowly adjusting to all the lights flashed at him , he turns sideways opening his eyes to the Rouwn hitting a half naked man with no remorse.

He sits up catching his head which was drumming against all the chaos surrounding him.

He tries opening his eyes again just to find his room bombarded with all the paparazzi and his husband's family who were glaring at him like he had poisoned someone.

Jimin feels shiver running down his spine due to the cold , he looks down to find himself half naked , he grabs the duvet which was at his feet to cover himself from dozens of eyes judging him.

"What's going on here?"

His voice comes out small but it's clearly heard by everyone in the room , Rouwn pushes the man hard on the bed before standing again looking at Jimin with despise,

"We should ask you , what's going on here Jimin?"

Jimin looks at Rouwn flinching at the tone and range of the questioning man's voice.

He looks at everyone trying to be conscious of what is going on, the fear starts creeping in his nerves as he can't recognise anybody of his own.

"How come you cheat on my child?!"

He looks at Mrs.Min Jee , her child?!!

"And of all bring a nasty man in this mansion."

He feels his eyes lining up with water, he doesn't deserve all these things where his spouse is , does he even know about this!

"I shouldn't have trusted you with our name!"

The eldest Min , the old sacred lady roar at Jimin who tries not to sob in front of any of these people , unknown to him , His appa Kim Seokjin would be so disappointed if he saw him breaking down in front of these serpents like people.

"I don't know what this is about, I-I don't know who this man is."

He glares at the man on his and Yoongi's bed , Yoongi where are you , he looked towards the gate as if his husband would stomp any given moment and sheath him from this cruel world.

"Stop what ever game you are trying to play Jimin we have witnessed everything , I never thought you could do this to us."

Thorn yells , Jimin looks at him with all the exasperation ,

"YOU,"

"STOP IT , Jimin don't you dare to talk to my son-in-law with that tone of yours."

"Mrs.Min , it's his d--"

"Mr.Min Jimin , what's your relation with that man."

Finally a reporter got a chance to ask the question to the culprit pointing at the half naked bruised man on the only bed in the room.

Jimin started taking sharp breaths as the media was trying to reach him , questions were thrown from every corner of the room at him.

"Does Mr.Min know about this?"

"Are you and Mr.Min going to divorce?"

"No , n-o , I don't know wha-t this is all abou-t , I don't know who he is , I don't know anything."

Jimin shouts even though his voice cracks while forming sentences.

"Enough , Just get out of my house."

The old Min , grips his arm to pull him up as a tear finally escapes Jimin's eyes a small voice makes its way out of his chapped lips,

"Yoongi."

"Don't You Dare Lay A Finger On Him!!"

A loud voice echoed in a not so silent room , the media was on full fire when a pile of bodyguards tamed them surrounding the only heir of 'Kim Empire'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                         Author h

                                         Author h............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~