Epilogue

It's on YouTube too....
🔗 https://youtu.be/lwxGLYZTA-E

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long and tiring day in the Min Empire, all Yoongi wanted was to collapse into bed. He stepped inside his home, feeling the weariness in his bones, and his gaze immediately landed on his husband, peacefully sleeping on the couch as usual, waiting for him.

A fond smile graced Yoongi's lips as he reminisced about the early days of their marriage when he used to be more distant but loved seeing Jimin eagerly waiting for his return.

Yoongi couldn't resist the urge to pick Jimin up in his arms, cherishing the feeling of having his beloved close. However, his intentions were interrupted by a stern voice that pierced through the air, stopping him in his tracks.

"Stop right there! Where do you think you're going?"

Mr. Kim Seokjin's furious eyes meet Yoongi's as he turns around, his puppy face attempting to soften his father-in-law's stern expression.

"Appa..."

But his words hung in the air as Seokjin's glare silenced him instantly.

"Place him back on the couch,"

Jin ordered, and Yoongi reluctantly complied, gently settling Jimin back onto the couch. As soon as he did, a firm hand clapped against Yoongi's head, causing him to groan.

"Dad,"

Yoongi whined, receiving another clap on his head.

"The first one was for coming home late. The second one was for starving me because your aapa doesn't like eating without you,"

Mr. Kim Namjoon chimed in, delivering another gentle clap to Yoongi's head.

"And this one is for turning it into a bad habit."

Yoongi pouted, feeling like a child even though he himself was about to become a father.

Yoongi loved his Appa and Dad deeply, but they never missed a chance to scold him for his mistakes. And as a bonus, Namjoon had developed a habit of playfully slapping Yoongi's head, making him feel even more like a mischievous kid.

"Now, wake up that stubborn husband of yours and feed him,"

Mr. Kim Seokjin ordered, diverting his attention to arranging the table. Yoongi lightly shook Jimin, enough to bring him into a semi-conscious state. He then carried him to the dining area, pulling his chair away from the table and settling down with his spouse on his lap.

As they sat together, Yoongi couldn't help but feel a surge of warmth and love for Jimin. Despite the scolding from his father-in-laws, Yoongi was grateful for his family's presence and the affection they showered upon him. The tiredness of the day started to fade away as he focused on the delicious meal prepared by Seokjin.

"Stop with the public displays of affection and wake him up,"

Mr. Kim Namjoon groaned upon seeing his son-in-law's affectionate behavior.

"I'm the father here,"

Namjoon whined childishly when Yoongi ignored him and kissed the top of his husband's head, gently caressing his eight-month baby bump.

"Dad, please speak softly. You might wake him up,"

Yoongi whispered, glaring at his father-in-law. Everything had changed in the past few months, except for his jealousy towards his father-in-law when Namjoon receives more attention from Jimin.

"And Dad, you should feed appa like a good husband,"

He added, twisting his mouth before placing another kiss on Jimin's forehead.