Plate-20

Six months have passed since Jungkook and Taehyung visited Yoongi and Jimin , last week Yoongi has brought 20 acres of the land to build his new Empire 'YM EMPIRE' , the said Empire has been on the tongue of all industries and line of business.

The biggest collaboration of the Year is said to be Min Yoongi shaking hands with Jeon Jungkook for his upcoming project.

Jimin has joined Yoongi as his personal secretary, when Yoongi found that his secretary was harassing his naive employees , he fired her at that instant he doesn't need a slut working for him , he was anyhow going to get rid of her , the sooner the better , and when Jimin heard about the incident his jealousy kicked so he proposed why not he works for his husband, in this way he could be helpful as well as busy , and who was Yoongi to deny his honey when he gets to keep his baby in front of his eyes 24x7.

Whereas 'Min Empire' was at the mercy of some cheap business people as the CEO of Min Empire, Min Rouwn was just trash , busy planning Mr.Min Yoongi's fall but never succeeding as the said man always outwitted him.

"Jimin , are you ready?!"

Yoongi once again asked, it's the fifth time while he scrolls his phone making himself comfortable on their bed.

"Just five minutes!!"

Jimin replied from the wardrobe, while applying the last bit of the gel on his hair.

"You said the same five minutes ago."

Yoongi now pouts , whining.

He doesn't get a reply as Jimin is busy with his shirt buttons.

Yoongi doesn't know when slumber took over him and he starts snoring , finally workload coming to him.

"I'm ready let's go."

Jimin gets out of the wardrobe wearing a charcoal blazer on a plain black tight t-shirt with black working pants and a locket dangling from around his neck complementing Yoongi's dark matched suit in a solid or subtly pinstriped color, with a white black shirt, conservative tie, and leather dress shoes.

Jimin softly smiles seeing Yoongi snoring like a pouty cat he walks towards Yoongi's side of the bed shaking the napping man ,

"Yoongi!!"

Yoongi hums ,

"I'm ready let's go!!"

Yoongi slowly opens his eyes taking in Jimin's beautiful face , with the light makeup on , his honey looks stunning.

"Stunning."

Jimin blushes, his cheeks getting red  than the rose , Yoongi pulls Jimin , kissing him possessively.

Jimin flees out from Yoongi's hold , straightening his blazer before bending and leaving a last peck on Yoongi's lips,

"Let's go , I don't wanna be late."

Yoongi looks at Jimin's dancing ass , feeling his pants get tighter, fuck how did he get this lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome Mr.Min."

The host of the party Mr.Choi Si greeted them.

"You look beautiful Jimin-ah."

The hold on Jimin's waist tightens as he softly replies,

"Thank you Mr.Choi."

"Dad is waiting for you guys, this way."

Mr.Choi guides them to an old man Yoongi recently signed a small contract with and when he invited Yoongi to this so-so party he couldn't say no ,

"Son!!"

Yoongi deeply bows followed by Jimin,

"Thank you for making up for me."

"Of course sir."

"You look splendid Mr.Assistant."

Jimin hides in Yoongi's neck to cover his red blushing face from the old man ,

"Wow Mr.Min Jimin is shy??"

Mr.Choi Jin Hung teases Jimin, the old man who always treats him like his son ,

"Stop teasing my son , Hung."

Yoongi and Jimin turns towards the source of voice and in a milli second Jimin was in Kim Namjoon's embrace, Yoongi bows to Namjoon before Namjoon adjust Jimin at his left chest and opening his right hand asking Yoongi to join them who happily does it.

A couple approaches the scene and as Namjoon goes stiff looking at the so-called couple both Yoongi and Jimin follows his vision ,

"I need to use washroom."

Jimin kisses his father's left cheek before excusing himself , Yoongi was about to follow his husband but ,

"Did you forget your manners, boy!"

Yoongi turned on his track , sighing ,

"No Mr.Min Jay , I just stopped giving importance to minor people."

Mr.Min Jay and Mrs.Min Jee flinched at Yoongi's tone and the venom folded in them but the smirk on Mr.Kim Namjoon's face said how fucking proud he is as he wished his husband Kim Seokjin was right now with him to look at their new son-in-law.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                 Author h

                                                 Author h......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PREVIEW:

"Ahan-ah , Where are you going brother-in-law?!"

A voice boomed from Jimin's behind as he was about to enter the restroom.